+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: red tv AGAIN !!!!!!!!

Pictures gone again... annoying.

How can they not get signal at an international rugby stadium? I could understand if it was a cup game at some remote ground in division 2 with terrible facilities - but games are beamed live from Murrayfield all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Pictures gone again... annoying.

How can they not get signal at an international rugby stadium? I could understand if it was a cup game at some remote ground in division 2 with terrible facilities - but games are beamed live from Murrayfield all the time.
    F*ck knows. I am taking it that the problem lies with BBC Alba but who knows. Seems the signal Red TV are receiving is not strong enough to pump out to us customers. Frustrating as f*ck, I've been looking forward to watching it all week.

I can't say I'll be hanging about to hoy it on at midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    F*ck knows. I am taking it that the problem lies with BBC Alba but who knows. Seems the signal Red TV are receiving is not strong enough to pump out to us customers. Frustrating as f*ck, I've been looking forward to watching it all week.
    Audio's even decided to cut out for the final few minutes of the game now... great.

this really is a toal fkn embarassment of an offering from the club and there is only a limited time they continue to blame someone or something else for their blatant incompetencies

fkn raging again ..............................

+1

Aye very poor. If they are going to take £8.99 per month off fans then they should be doing their homework and preparation to make sure they can deliver what they claim to be selling.

Aye very poor. If they are going to take £8.99 per month off fans then they should be doing their homework and preparation to make sure they can deliver what they claim to be selling.
    It's really not the money that is the issue here, personally oi would pay whatever the club view as a good subscription for the services the promote and advertise. The problem is time after time after time they as a club fail to deliver the services tht we faithfully pay for, whether it is8.99 a month or 89.00 a month they dont deliver what they advertise and charge us for and it fkn sux. This is the 21st century ffs its the pirincaple of the whole thing what they as a club continue to do to us overseas subscribers is literally not acceptable
    ****s.......... i have lost count amount of emails sent and stupid fkd up and auotomated replies received

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    It's really not the money that is the issue here, personally oi would pay whatever the club view as a good subscription for the services the promote and advertise

Thing is you're nae paying the club for it - you're paying Sports Media GB. Obviously with the Dons, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs TV in their portfolio their facilities and equipment will be the best in the country. Here's their shiny, new, futuristic blue chip headquarters in Livingston:

Anyone else got issues? Feed is blurry AF - can't see a thing

No issues with the speed of my connection. I constantly have issues - so frustrating.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast