+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: red tv AGAIN !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    this service is nothing short of disgusting
    WTF is going on........................ please ffs sort this sh1t out

Today the game against Saint J is almost 60 min in and I have had a watchable service for all of 3 minutes (missed both goas as well) this is truly fkn disgusting
    Been rock solid for me today. No complaints.

No doubt in my mind now that’s it’s purely a bandwidth issue and they are either not paying enough for it or have poor equipment that can’t support it.

I’m on a train travelling through France and I was able to watch the game pretty well.

I watched it, but regularly went blurry and had to refresh a few times, so agree, the services is not what it should be. Expecting better.

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    I watched it, but regularly went blurry and had to refresh a few times, so agree, the services is not what it should be. Expecting better.
    Same here.

Was speaking to a sports bar here in Thailand & they said that Huntv had done upgrades & was fine but Redtv had constant problems.

My Red TV was fine on Saturday. Probably the best it's been all season

The picture quality was dreadful, but I found a setting option to make it more HD and it's been fine since. What about Shay at 2'26" of the Rooney interview on Saturday?

Forgot to say earlier, Frankie McDougall was awful as the pundit/summariser. Surely his worst ever performance at Pittodrie by a long way.

We are getting the Hibs game live tomorrow thanks to Hibs TV, hopefully good reception.....COYR

"Matchday Live: Hibernian v Aberdeen
    RedTV International subscribers can watch coverage thanks to HibsTV or listen to commentary from the RedTV team. Full highlights, reaction & more post match.
    Event starts at 17:45 on 14/10/2017"

First class quality reception from Hibs TV
    Hope to fk red tv folks can get a lesson from this

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast