+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bruce out!

Well done Villa.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...voice-13631662

Certainly feel better after hearing his words. I like that he called himself out for using the younger players coming back from international duty.

Glad he's still on board as seeing what Birmingham did looks a little stupid now.

Now then you Villingham lot (and I just love that word, has anybody ever called you Villingham on here, before I did ? lol).
    Anyway if Im going to post on here before a match, believe me I WILL stay on here after the match regardless of the result. So then everybody, lets talk turkey.

I went today and f*k that was poor from us!!. My Tykes have won all of our 4 league & league cup matches so far, but from the start today we set up terribly with the awful 1 up front. Hecky seems to love this because we're a heavily midfield based squad, but for me its the strikers who DO win matches more than anybody else in the long run.

So anyway after this win today, who on here has changed their minds about the idea of 'Bruce OUT' ?.

Well done lads. Honestly, we needed that. We needed a great result in no doubt away from home on TV and with Davis on the score sheet.

Onwards and upwards. It is a marathon and I have faith in Steve Bruce to deliver for our club. Given enough time!!

I'd love 6 more wins in a row. I have a sneaking suspicion that is EXACTLY what will happen now

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Now then you Villingham lot (and I just love that word, has anybody ever called you Villingham on here, before I did ? lol).
    Anyway if Im going to post on here before a match, believe me I WILL stay on here after the match regardless of the result. So then everybody, lets talk turkey.

I went today and f*k that was poor from us!!. My Tykes have won all of our 4 league & league cup matches so far, but from the start today we set up terribly with the awful 1 up front. Hecky seems to love this because we're a heavily midfield based squad, but for me its the strikers who DO win matches more than anybody else in the long run.

So anyway after this win today, who on here has changed their minds about the idea of 'Bruce OUT' ?.
    did you mean you won all your home matches?

Humble pie anyone?

Humble pie Bongo? He's a northerner, as long as there is Graaavy they will eat any pie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    did you mean you won all your home matches?
    Yes States, and even though it was 1-2 v Ipswich at Oakwell, we still played them off the park and 'beat' them. (ok in fairness, I actually forgot we lost that match.)
    I take it your not bothered about the Lg cup, Bruce doesn't seem to be bothered with that changed squad he picked against Middlesbrough.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-09-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Would have been nice to win, but we evidently have some pretty poor reserves and a very poor manager so we have to try to improve on last years 13th place.

Barnsley played well at Wembley I am guessing. We would have lost 4-0 under Bruce.

Im completely against them playing at Wembley anyway, but thats another matter.
    We were totally outplayed there but Tottingham still only beat us 1-0 and their fans were annoyed at them. There was always a chance of us surprising them but it wasn't to be. And most fans don't seem to care about the Lg cup nowadays.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)