+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bury Post Match Thoughts

Would have been a travesty if we didn't win that yesterday with the chances we created compared to the limited opportunity Bury had. I thought some of our passing and interchanging was excellent at times and Bury players couldn't handle it at all.

The first goal wouldn't have looked out of place in the champions league it was that good, Vaulks vision and execution for the pass and Moores movement, ball control and the finish was quality.

Whoever we seem to play at the back we still seem to concede sloppy goals from balls getting pumped into the box, we really need to sort this out or this is gonna be our downfall come end of the season.

Was surprised to see Williams brought off when he was the best player at the time but i wasn't one booing the decision but even though i thought it was wrong at the time but we went on to get the win so who cares now.

Really need to get Moore in permanent ASAP otherwise is value is gonna go up and up the more goals he scores and will more likely end up back at Ipswich in January and we'll be searching for a replacement who will be very hard to find without spending cash anyways.

I think Taylor wants Moore to stay
    Attachment 6446

Vaulks has got to start against Walsall. He misplaces the odd pass, doesn't always do the right thing but more than makes up for that. He plays with spirit, puts everything in. Personally I'd keep with 3 in midfield. Emmanuel [ know what I said about him but he can defend, that's the main thing ] Mattock back at left back. Potter, Vaulks & Towell in midfield. Rest of the side the same. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Vaulks has got to start against Walsall. He misplaces the odd pass, doesn't always do the right thing but more than makes up for that. He plays with spirit, puts everything in. Personally I'd keep with 3 in midfield. Emmanuel [ know what I said about him but he can defend, that's the main thing ] Mattock back at left back. Potter, Vaulks & Towell in midfield. Rest of the side the same. UTM

Totally agree about Vaulks. He's playing like a man with something to prove after last season. Same for Taylor. Back line the same if all fit and I would have your 3 midfielders. However, Warney has always picked teams to beat the opposition in front of him and Walsall will be different to Bury. Hopefully, they wont be as cynical (Bury's goalie was wasting time after 13 minutes).
    Last edited by sCORaFU; 11-09-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678