+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bury Post Match Thoughts

Kieffer took some clog at Portsmouth too, but unlike some of the Pompey players, he didn't roll about "in agony" and just got on with the game

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I forgot to mention; some of our fans are thick as fo ok, why the need to boo when Warney made a sub?
    I thought Newell should have came on instead of Forde because I thought he would be better getting up to help Moore out but I didn't boo ffs.
    I know I heard it coming from north stand but it was soon drowned out by me and the rest of the clappers.

Have no idea why they were booing it wasn't that bad. Sure improvements need to be made but booing Williams I don't see why

Didn't like our new keeper. Another Camp doesn't come out. D'Donnell unlucky to be dropped. Purrington sorry Mattock has got to come back. Tues would bring Emmanuel back, have a midfield 3 of Potter, Vaulks & Towell. Williams today was our best winger on view. Said this before Taylor on the left wing is pointless. Forde must be up Warney, what's he do when he comes on. Get Bray involved before Forde or Newell. Why have 2 small forwards on the bench & no JCH. Moore needed taking off.

Silly, as per your initial thread I think you have read the game all wrong tbf. The fans weren't booing Williams, he had a great game, they were booing the decision to take him off.

I thoroughly enjoyed that game. Williams and Tylor ran at that defence full tilt for 90 minutes. The whole front line, in my opinion, looked like they could score every time we came forward. They had as much energy in the 90th as they did in the first minute

That team, to me, look as fit and energetic as I have ever seen a Rotherham team. Warne said he would get them fit and he has delivered.

The team are now moving nicely through the gears.

We just need to give the back four a number of games to gel and understand each other's game without knee jeering and constantly chopping and changing.

Green shoots appearing me thinks...

Herbs.

Oh look, Gwru wants to completely change a winning side again. Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Didn't like our new keeper. Another Camp doesn't come out. D'Donnell unlucky to be dropped. Purrington sorry Mattock has got to come back. Tues would bring Emmanuel back, have a midfield 3 of Potter, Vaulks & Towell. Williams today was our best winger on view. Said this before Taylor on the left wing is pointless. Forde must be up Warney, what's he do when he comes on. Get Bray involved before Forde or Newell. Why have 2 small forwards on the bench & no JCH. Moore needed taking off.
    You don't half talk some rubbish.
    Try getting behind our players for a change.

When you are pushing for the win, Gwru, you don't take the leagues leading scorer off unless he has a limb hanging off.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler View Post
    Silly, as per your initial thread I think you have read the game all wrong tbf. The fans weren't booing Williams, he had a great game, they were booing the decision to take him off.

I thoroughly enjoyed that game. Williams and Tylor ran at that defence full tilt for 90 minutes. The whole front line, in my opinion, looked like they could score every time we came forward. They had as much energy in the 90th as they did in the first minute

That team, to me, look as fit and energetic as I have ever seen a Rotherham team. Warne said he would get them fit and he has delivered.

The team are now moving nicely through the gears.

We just need to give the back four a number of games to gel and understand each other's game without knee jeering and constantly chopping and changing.

Green shoots appearing me thinks...

Herbs.
    I don't get why they were booing to take him off then, surely it's best to take off a player who is knackered than to keep him off isn't it?

Also if I mistook them for booing him don't ya think Williams could have?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    You don't half talk some rubbish.
    Try getting behind our players for a change.
    Am I right? Moore had given his all, been kicked up hill & down dale but JCH wasn't even on the bench for Yates. Can't believe that. How Forde & Newell get on before Bray got me bamboozled. Our new keeper, sooner have O'Donnell. Purrington no. Mattock has got to come back. Frecks wasn't in the game 2nd H. Vaulks was playing well in midfield. How I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Am I right? Moore had given his all, been kicked up hill & down dale but JCH wasn't even on the bench for Yates. Can't believe that. How Forde & Newell get on before Bray got me bamboozled. Our new keeper, sooner have O'Donnell. Purrington no. Mattock has got to come back. Frecks wasn't in the game 2nd H. Vaulks was playing well in midfield. How I saw it.
    I'm guessing you prefer it when we lose!
    Bray wasn't in the squad so it would have been difficult for him to get on ahead of Forde 😕
    JCH doesn't deserve a place in the squad because he doesn't work hard enough and doesn't have the desire to be considered for selection.
    You said Emmanuel has nothing to offer (can't tackle or cross according to you) and now you want him in the team even though one of your favourites, Vaulks, was moved to right back which you reckon is his position.
    Rodak did nothing wrong today but you write him off after one game. Will you ever learn?
    You wanted Purrington to replace Mattock at left back but now you want Mattock back in the team.
    Moore had to stay on because he was leading the line so well and is also invaluable defending set pieces.
    Still, in your little world you still think you're more right than wrong.
    God preserve us 😕

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast