+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bury Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I'm guessing you prefer it when we lose!
    Bray wasn't in the squad so it would have been difficult for him to get on ahead of Forde 😕
    JCH doesn't deserve a place in the squad because he doesn't work hard enough and doesn't have the desire to be considered for selection.
    You said Emmanuel has nothing to offer (can't tackle or cross according to you) and now you want him in the team even though one of your favourites, Vaulks, was moved to right back which you reckon is his position.
    Rodak did nothing wrong today but you write him off after one game. Will you ever learn?
    You wanted Purrington to replace Mattock at left back but now you want Mattock back in the team.
    Moore had to stay on because he was leading the line so well and is also invaluable defending set pieces.
    Still, in your little world you still think you're more right than wrong.
    God preserve us 😕
    Top post mellow, was going to post similar but you've saved my fingers.

Gwru you remind me of undecided dave from the fast show!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Am I right? Moore had given his all, been kicked up hill & down dale but JCH wasn't even on the bench for Yates. Can't believe that. How Forde & Newell get on before Bray got me bamboozled. Our new keeper, sooner have O'Donnell. Purrington no. Mattock has got to come back. Frecks wasn't in the game 2nd H. Vaulks was playing well in midfield. How I saw it.
    I find it real hard to believe you're not on a wind up with your posts. Unfortunately O'Donnell is well dodgy and you can see the players don't have confidence in him. Hopefully it's just a confidence thing and we can sort him out because he is a really good shot stopper.

Yep they were booing warnes decision to take Williams off. i thought it was strange myself but maybe he had an injury.Worryingly JCH has not shown that he deserves to be in the squad.He wasnt much cop in the reserves the other day and not shown owt up to now to warrant being selected.This is why we so desperately need someone else up front to lead the line now Procs is knacked because if Moore gets knacked so will we be.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Gwru you remind me of undecided dave from the fast show!
    Players: how they play dictates team selection. Emmanuel a lot to learn but Vaulks is needed in midfield so comes back. Purrington seen him twice, Mattock is better simple as. You are not telling me Yates is a better option than JCH. Forde or Newell same with Bray. Think it's not about ability with Warney. If you can run round cones & be a good boy you get preference. Football doesn't work that way. If you haven't got it you'll never have it doesn't matter how many cones you run round or you meet Warney's criteria of being a good boy.

You got inside info to confirm that as fact or are you just guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Players: how they play dictates team selection. Emmanuel a lot to learn but Vaulks is needed in midfield so comes back. Purrington seen him twice, Mattock is better simple as. You are not telling me Yates is a better option than JCH. Forde or Newell same with Bray. Think it's not about ability with Warney. If you can run round cones & be a good boy you get preference. Football doesn't work that way. If you haven't got it you'll never have it doesn't matter how many cones you run round or you meet Warney's criteria of being a good boy.
    We all know you want Warne to fail.
    Utterly pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    We all know you want Warne to fail.
    Utterly pathetic!
    I don't want Warney to fail. Players aren't machines. Always go on ability. That's all I ask. I want us to have a good season. Top 6. Keep interest going all through the season.

We all see things differently...
    Hoping was for the decision to take Williams off and maybe due to warned love for forde.
    Wood was ok today and had a part to play in both of their goals. 1st one he was dragged out wide and beaten, 2nd one his beaten in the air for the cross.
    Vaulks is better in midfield.
    1st goal cummings should have been tracking beckford, made no attempt to clear the ball.
    Towell to start Tues by resting Frecklington. He looked tired in second half.

*booing not hoping

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast