+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Him to Phuck...

Red face Get Him to Phuck...

13 months of this turgid pish. I really can't be phucked with them anymore, I couldn't even muster a smile at our equaliser today.

We've made signings that on paper, are vast improvements on what we had last season, but nothing's changed, it's clear as day who the problem is. Get him out now while the season's still easily salvageable, don't make the mistake of waiting till we're out of the race. A half decent manager would walk the league with that team, no question about.

Sorry Raymond, but your tea's oot.
    Last edited by DerryJungle; 09-09-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerryJungle View Post
    13 months of this turgid pish. I can't phucking take it anymore. We've made signings that on paper, are vast improvements on what we had last season, but nothing's changed, it's clear as day who the problem is. Get him out now while the season's still easily salvageable, don't make the mistake of waiting till we're out of the race. A half decent manager would walk the league with that team, no question about.

Sorry Raymond, but your tea's oot.
    A half decent manager with this squad would I agree. Ray with the Real Madrid team would make a meal of it mate! Probably still play Fraser ahead of Ronaldo

This is defo down to McKinnon, he persists with this pish style of football. He said last year that his hands were tied with the players he had, WTF is the kunts excuse now?

Phukkkin awful and no change from last term

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    A half decent manager with this squad would I agree. Ray with the Real Madrid team would make a meal of it mate! Probably still play Fraser ahead of Ronaldo
    He could have Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani in his squad and still manage to end up playing 4-2-3-1.

He's absolutely no different to McNamara or Cathro, as soon as the opposition throws something at him that's not in the Largs 4-2-3-1 handbook, he's phucked

One up front against Dumbarton at home, hosed on at times from a part time team, punts long to a 5'6" striker, Scott Fraser on the park, The Edge

Raymond go and see if this ****e is successful on your PlayStation cause it bloody doesn't work on a football park.

We are a shocking mess...!

Quote Originally Posted by DerryJungle View Post
    He could have Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani in his squad and still manage to end up playing 4-2-3-1.

He's absolutely no different to McNamara or Cathro, as soon as the opposition throws something at him that's not in the Largs 4-2-3-1 handbook, he's phucked
    ooo i just posted about the largs text book at exactly the same time as you. Doesnt take a genius to work that oot eh?

SRYB

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    One up front against Dumbarton at home, hosed on at times from a part time team, punts long to a 5'6" striker, Scott Fraser on the park, The Edge

Raymond go and see if this ****e is successful on your PlayStation cause it bloody doesn't work on a football park.

We are a shocking mess...!

Tell me we werent punting upto McD again? FFS the lad must be thinking do I look taller in training or something? If we have to punt against Dumbarton that says it all - punting with one up front when we have 5 mids to take the ball forward?? WTF eh

Tell me we werent punting upto McD again? FFS the lad must be thinking do I look taller in training or something? If we have to punt against Dumbarton that says it all - punting with one up front when we have 5 mids to take the ball forward?? WTF eh
    First half , Yes, masterclass from Ray on how not to play football...!

Not only that, but not one of the starting XI outwith the defence was 6ft or over. He's clearly been offered a bunch of players and taken them without a second thought as to how they'll suit this very big, physical division or his beloved 4-2-3-1

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    First half , Yes, masterclass from Ray on how not to play football...!
    ***an embarasement ray **** of now shambolic manager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)