+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: being bang at it after the international break

being bang at it after the international break

Pish I think Ray meant the October one.......

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    Pish I think Ray meant the October one.......
    Please dont make excuses! Had his time!

It's not even funny anymore , slowly watching the club I love slide towards obscurity , clueless , struggling to beat Brechin and now Dumbarton at home , it's only a matter of time before gates dwindle as well and who can blame anyone for not going to watch that shambles and before anyone says it's early doors this has been going on since last season , utter embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    It's not even funny anymore , slowly watching the club I love slide towards obscurity , clueless , struggling to beat Brechin and now Dumbarton at home , it's only a matter of time before gates dwindle as well and who can blame anyone for not going to watch that shambles and before anyone says it's early doors this has been going on since last season , utter embarrassment

If we were playing well we would be getting another 2000 on the gates, thats if they are willing to stand in 2 qs.

there are many out there who bought into the myth of Rays team.....and bought a season ticket

They wont be fooled again.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    If we were playing well we would be getting another 2000 on the gates, thats if they are willing to stand in 2 qs.

there are many out there who bought into the myth of Rays team.....and bought a season ticket

They wont be fooled again.
    But if it were good enough, im sure people would happily stand in 2 qs!

There was a few who i overheard were there for the first time, one of which left just after half time!

Ray. Please go. That is all.

After enduring today's offering I am so glad I did not renew my season ticket. I might not even renew my PAYG and find something more entertaining to do on match days. That will not be difficult.

After a big build up THAT was the statement to the fans after the St Mirren debacle.
    What were the tactics for the first half? They offered absolutely nothing.
    ffs he had two weeks to build some cohesion and prove we have what it takes, and that performance was what they gave.
    Disgrace and I'm done with the whole phucking circus that is DUFC these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    After a big build up THAT was the statement to the fans after the St Mirren debacle.
    What were the tactics for the first half? They offered absolutely nothing.
    ffs he had two weeks to build some cohesion and prove we have what it takes, and that performance was what they gave.
    Disgrace and I'm done with the whole phucking circus that is DUFC these days.
    I fall into the happer clapper camp, but set up on the pitch is clueless. I might only be a youth coach at under 15's level but even I can see we have players, but being asked to do stupid tactics.

We have a machine gun at our disposal but are firing damp squibs as the manager points his nozzle at his own foot every game just now.

Quote Originally Posted by eastfifearabman View Post
    I fall into the happer clapper camp, but set up on the pitch is clueless. I might only be a youth coach at under 15's level but even I can see we have players, but being asked to do stupid tactics.

We have a machine gun at our disposal but are firing damp squibs as the manager points his nozzle at his own foot every game just now.
    See what gets me is if we aren't playing well but the team is doing everything to try to turn it around but it just isn't happening I can accept that.
    But they score after 5 minutes and for the entire first half we did nothing about it.
    There was a time we lost 1-0 to Dumbarton back in the 90's but then beat them 8-0 and 6-1 in the next two home games.
    That was a statement, now it's come to Tannadice and get something from the game by being strong and playing chipped balls into the corners.
    No United player wanted to make something happen, they all gave it to someone else to take responsibilty. Nobody was rallying the rest of the squad or organising. McKinnon just stands there with his arms folded.
    They don't have a scooby how to beat Dumbarton and many other teams that play basic, physical football.
    They can just get on with it for all I care now.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)