+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match report, player ratings and Warne's thoughts following Bury win

Match report, player ratings and Warne's thoughts following Bury win

Moore or less agree with them scores but maybe an 8 for Moore but he was MOTM for me

Ihiekwe Is a 5 in my opinion
    Purrington 6 I think 5 is too harsh

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Ihiekwe Is a 5 in my opinion
    Purrington 6 I think 5 is too harsh
    Silly, I've seen your comments on another thread and am beginning to wonder if you were actually at the game. Maybe the pain from your foot affected your judgement and I also lose a bit of respect for people who leave early.
    Ihiekwe had a very good game and I think we have a real find there. Moore was man of the match but Ihiekwe was a close second.

heres my scores for what they are worth.

Rodak. 6 nowt to do but pick the ball out of the net twice. Didn't look comfortable coming out for the ball but first game so I am prepared to give him some leeway.
    Cummings 6. Quite tidy but I still dont think he is fully fit yet.
    Iekwe7 won every thing in the air. Possibly at fault for their first goal allowing Beckford to get in front of him.
    Wood 7 Good solid display
    Purrington. 5 A worry seemed to get out of position. Is not quick and not a good header of the ball.
    Williams 8 always a danger and got stuck in for a little feller.
    Frecks: 6. Ok but starting to show his age a bit
    Vaulks: 8 Sometimes a bit gungho but does get stuck in and tries to make things happen
    Potter 7 Decent game. Not the quuickest but got stuck in and switched play well
    Taylor 7 usual all action but not always much came from it.
    Keifer: 9 Great control for someone his size. Lead the line well. We would be knacked without him thats for sure.
    Towell. 7 A cameo role but looks useful and an obvious eye for goal, a young Frecks.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-09-2017 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    heres my scores for what they are worth.

Rodak. 6 nowt to do but pick the ball out of the net twice. Didn't look comfortable coming out for the ball but first game so I am prepared to give him some leeway.
    Cummings 6. Quite tidy but I still dont think he is fully fit yet.
    Iekwe7 won every thing in the air. Possibly at fault for their first goal allowing Beckford to get in front of him.
    Wood 7 Good solid display
    Purrington. 5 A worry seemed to get out of position. Is not quick and not a good header of the ball.
    Williams 8 always a danger and got stuck in for a little feller.
    Frecks: 6. Ok but starting to show his age a bit
    Vaulks: 8 Sometimes a bit gungho but does get stuck in and tries to make things happen
    Potter 7 Decent game. Not the quuickest but got stuck in and switched play well
    Taylor 7 usual all action but not always much came from it.
    Keifer: 9 Great control for someone his size. Lead the line well. We would be knacked without him thats for sure.
    Towell. 7 A cameo role but looks useful and an obvious eye for goal, a young Frecks.
    Agree with most of them. Wood would be 6. There 2nd goal he got done for the 1st header when the ball came in.