+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The bloke who wanted his ST money back...

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I thought he said he'd had season tickets for the last 17 or so years. Doesn't matter too much whether he made all the home games, he's supported and financially too.

All AH had to say was "look forward to seeing you at league games", "thanks for your support", even "come up to the director's box as my guest next week".
    Winning is all that matters. If this bloke has had season tickets for the last 17 years then I pity him. He's had about 1 good season and we cheated that year any way. I'm glad if he's not going to the games any more as he's probably some kind of evil curse. Look he's stopped going and we're third with a bunch of OAP's and forests youth team playing for us! Long may he stay away!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Winning is all that matters. If this bloke has had season tickets for the last 17 years then I pity him. He's had about 1 good season and we cheated that year any way. I'm glad if he's not going to the games any more as he's probably some kind of evil curse. Look he's stopped going and we're third with a bunch of OAP's and forests youth team playing for us! Long may he stay away!
    Queenie - Do you want to borrow some of my Empathy Tablets?.....I've got a few left, and they are working.....sporadically!

Massive fail on the part of AH for me if there's not more to the story. So what if the supporter didn't want to go to games in a cup he doesn't believe in, he'd be like thousands of other supporters for various clubs up and down the country. After having a season ticket for 17 years when we have been in the main fcuking sh!te and that's being generous, to be called unloyal probably by alot of people who don't even go to games is a fcuking disgrace let's be honest. I don't like this tow the party line or we don't want you approach, stinks to high heaven in my mind and like old pie said he should have been told see you at league games and thanks for your continued support.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Long may you stay away, easy to judge someone who's probably sat through more Cr@p football than you've had hot dinners.

I've been pleading with Mrs Wedgie for thirty years to stop renewing my season ticket for a Christmas present, but she won't bloody listen...wonder if its anything to do with her going away every fortnight to see he "friend"

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    ...wonder if its anything to do with her going away every fortnight to see her "friend"
    It's the opposite here.....for 3 years now my girlfriend spends 12 days in San Luis and 2 days here, but when I was younger, being apart made me jealous of others sniffing around ......now at 60, it's a blessing that I don't care anymore!

I like the peace and tranquility....and the sleep.....my kitchen is spotless (she drives me crazy using 6 different pans to cook a meal...when I cook, it's everything together in the pressure cooker, which normally lasts 4 days)....my fridge isn't filled with countless half-opened packs of food, which leaves two full shelves for the beer!....plus my tools, knives, machetes, screwdrivers etc are exactly where I left them.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    It's the opposite here.....for 3 years now my girlfriend spends 12 days in San Luis and 2 days here, but when I was younger, being apart made me jealous of others sniffing around ......now at 60, it's a blessing that I don't care anymore!

I like the peace and tranquility....and the sleep.....my kitchen is spotless (she drives me crazy using 6 different pans to cook a meal...when I cook, it's everything together in the pressure cooker, which normally lasts 4 days)....my fridge isn't filled with countless half-opened packs of food, which leaves two full shelves for the beer!....plus my tools, knives, machetes, screwdrivers etc are exactly where I left them.
    Bet you don't sleep well on the nights the machete's missing...

At the risk of getting my head bitten off.... has anybodies opinion of the Checkatrade changed? It doesn't annoy me the way it used to....

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

When's the house party Tarq?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Long may you stay away, easy to judge someone who's probably sat through more Cr@p football than you've had hot dinners.
    It's always good to see when yee of low intelligence can see when I am having a little light hearted fun. Plus due to the heat here I mainly eat salad in the evening so I do suppose your latter comment is correct.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast