+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: My choice for MM poster of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Gwru classy people don't brag about their expensive holidays, they especially don't mock others because they go on less expensive holidays. Likewise they don't brag about how much they pay for a bottle of wine whilst belittling others for drinking cheap plonk.

Wether everything he says is true or he's a deluded person living in la la land he is still totally classless!

In my opinion obviously.
    I don't go nowhere. You can mock me as you want. I blew most of my money drinking & gambling. Got enough left to live. Kempo never seen him mock anyone. Good luck to him if he's got the money to do what he says. He's class, can tell. Known enough people otherwise to tell the difference.

I'm gobsmacked with your reply I really am!

You have got to be on a wind up. If not it just beggars belief!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I don't go nowhere. You can mock me as you want. I blew most of my money drinking & gambling. Got enough left to live. Kempo never seen him mock anyone. Good luck to him if he's got the money to do what he says. He's class, can tell. Known enough people otherwise to tell the difference.
    You been drinking today?

Gwru ffs please stop.

[QUOTE=Silly-miller;38649289]You been drinking today?[/QUOTE

Of course. What I've said is true. Never had a problem with drinking, gambling yes. Brain kicked in so packed in. Relapsed this year for Cheltenham but not since.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Gwru ffs please stop.
    Stopped but all true.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    you couldn't make this bloke up, unlike the 'doc' , obviously haha
    gwru is a man of impeccable taste and insight.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Gwru classy people don't brag about their expensive holidays, they especially don't mock others because they go on less expensive holidays. Likewise they don't brag about how much they pay for a bottle of wine whilst belittling others for drinking cheap plonk.

Wether everything he says is true or he's a deluded person living in la la land he is still totally classless!

In my opinion obviously.
    You are not a lorry driver but a Walter Mitty type who posts to 'hear his own voice'

I assume you are aware that this is a football site and your post is not about football but about you saying 'look at me'

You don't drive lorries..you are a brazen liar and most likely a w..anker.

Well said gwru.

You are a good man.

Gwru certainly had me fooled, I actually thought he had some good posts before but lately started getting carried away but now I see he's definitely a multi

Well played

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast