+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: OT: My choice for MM poster of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    There are some posts written on here that I'm not liking! Boundries are being pushed too far.
    Tbh Froggy, one of the problems on here is there's no bounds as to how far posters can push the boundaries.

Posters are safe in the knowledge that no matter how far they go, they will never have to meet the targets of their vitriol face to face. Furthermore, red and yellow cards are a thing of the past on here.

Only 2 people who post on here know me personally as far as I know, Dmentor and Loyalmiller. Both I would hope would say I'm a decent fella I would hope, but would also say if i called someone a T0sser on here, I would also to their face. Far too many on her can dish it out behind a keyboard but its highly unlikely they would in the flesh. Hence, there's no boundaries.

Find a way to ban the f@ckwits and things on here will get better and better.

Its a great site overall, spoiled just a tad by a small minority.

Agree with that.
    2 posters in particular have aimed abuse at me funny enough when I asked them to come and have a pint with me before the game they declined.

funny that.

I have recently issued infractions Rileyev. CAM and I try and be fair and historically ask everyone to treat people as they wish to be treat. We can't be on all of the time to watch and read every post.
    We have also asked for posters to complain when they feel it necessary and they rarely do. If they would instead of having a go at the poster or as well as having a go then we can deal with things easier. I wish that if people wouldn't respond at times and complain.

All in all I was hoping that my one line would make members on this thread stop and think about what they are writing. The next step would be the issue of infractions.

Decimals for me please..

Only two names stand out to me as abusive funny enough I ignore them both

Pmsl surely not

As a second choice behind gwru the racing guru I would vote for shhhhh2

Who you say..

A quiet in and out poster who a few years ago was as abusive toward me as MMMagic if that is possible.

In the past couple of years his posting has been impeccable.

He still has a dig from time to time but with humour and no hint whatsoever of any abuse.

Maybe there is hope for MMMAGIC .....maybe not.

So First gwru...Second shhhhhh2 ..Third Zilzal...Four ..IBS....Five..ME

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Who you say..

A quiet in and out poster who a few years ago was as abusive toward me as MMMagic if that is possible.

He still has a dig from time to time but with humour and no hint whatsoever of any abuse.

No...third one is "Dr Kempyll and Mr zil..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    No...third one is "Dr Kempyll and Mr zil..
    Can I be poster of the year?

I've already got a drawing pin hole in each corner. So I'm well suited for the job

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Who you say..

If your abusing yourself is it self harming?
    Omg just had a Michael hutchence vision.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast