+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: My choice for MM poster of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Many of you lads probably didn't even know there is such an award. For me there were several worthy contenders, quite a few of them expats. But in the end I think there's one stand-out candidate though others may disagree. For balance, unfailing good humour, wit and a stimulating repertoire my vote goes to Cam.
    Thanks for the vote Monty, looks like I've come a long way in your estimation from the "Taxi for CAM" days but I think any poster of the year should be someone who actual watches the games and knows something about the team. Not sure who that is but I'll give it some thought and in the meantime will continue to wrack my remaining gray/grey cells for humour/humor.

PS Where did Ingrid go? Need a avatar of her from Vampire Lovers

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks for the vote Monty, looks like I've come a long way in your estimation from the "Taxi for CAM" days but I think any poster of the year should be someone who actual watches the games and knows something about the team. Not sure who that is but I'll give it some thought and in the meantime will continue to wrack my remaining gray/grey cells for humour/humor.

PS Where did Ingrid go? Need a avatar of her from Vampire Lovers
    Like this one CAM?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066518/...r/rm3855933952

Yes this kid CAM does do a decent job on here admittedly, despite him being an L.A Yank & a Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes this kid CAM does do a decent job on here admittedly, despite him being an L.A Yank & a Miller.
    CAM reply to Kempo was a classic... I think what the Mods should bear in mind though are also the policies of RUFC. If somebody (like EDL, Greatfire, IBS) is constantlly coming on here with racist/ religiously bigoted crap, then they should be banned... because it is in contradiction of RUFC's own policies, ie the club we are supporting... by the way, I don't buy into the idea of "I'm not a racist, but I don't agree with the Muslim religion" which EDL usually uses as an excuse for then droning on about Fuhrer "Tommy Robinson" ( real name Stephen Yaxley Lennon, Luton Town football hooligan). and somebody who wa imprisoned for being an illegal immigrant into the USA (You couldn't make this up!! - but it's true)

So no more Yorkshire crikkit threads eh Mike ?.

Seriously though, what are you on about there, this has got nothing to do with politics and the Edl etc.
    (and we all know who Tommy Robinson is and where he got his name from, and thats from being a former Luton fan/thug/hooligan etc.).
    Yes great, but what has that got to do with this thread, which doesnt involve me but Id like to know anyway.

leedsmiller for me.

Good balanced write ups & I can't remember him bad mouthing anyone, very tolerant imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I'm voting for frog
    Thanks Silly but I can't win every year

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    That's because you have no rival mate.

I just like your neutrality, it's inspiring to us all

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks for the vote Monty, but I think any poster of the year should be someone who actual watches the games and knows something about the team
    That's gwru screwed

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Correct Frog so I'm voting Leedsmiller (same reasons as stated) you come a close 2nd

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast