+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: My choice for MM poster of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks for the vote Monty, looks like I've come a long way in your estimation from the "Taxi for CAM" days but I think any poster of the year should be someone who actual watches the games and knows something about the team. Not sure who that is but I'll give it some thought and in the meantime will continue to wrack my remaining gray/grey cells for humour/humor.

PS Where did Ingrid go? Need a avatar of her from Vampire Lovers
    The only reason he makes you poster of the year is so you don't ban him for his disgraceful posts.

To me you are a w..anker and although the definition seems unclear,it's a million miles from poster of the year I'm sure of that.

Would have been scum but as he has retired it's Gwru by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    The only reason he makes you poster of the year is so you don't ban him for his disgraceful posts.

To me you are a w..anker and although the definition seems unclear,it's a million miles from poster of the year I'm sure of that.
    Funnily enough if you stuck to football then it might even be you but you just can't help yourself can you? Maybe I need to start a FAO Mods thread to complain you called me a bad word?

Touche' Kempo

😄 Very witty CAM. You're really in the knife drawer of late

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Funnily enough if you stuck to football then it might even be you but you just can't help yourself can you? Maybe I need to start a FAO Mods thread to complain you called me a bad word?
    Truely the queen of footmad

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    That's gwru screwed
    missed one home game in don't know how many years. I'm not fit to be considered. I'm to relevant. Kempo for me. Never abusive. Clever/witty. He blinds me. But rate everyone on here.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    missed one home game in don't know how many years. I'm not fit to be considered. I'm to relevant. Kempo for me. Never abusive. Clever/witty. He blinds me. But rate everyone on here.
    Never abusive, MMmm, calls Cam a w@nker a few posts above yours.

He used to ridicule you and your tipping at every opportunity too a while back.

Funnily enough he picks you as poster of the year now. You have been very complimentary of him of late though tbf.

It's way you say words. I go on class. Kempo is class. Vaulks same. I just get go what I see, what's said on here.

It's way you say words. I go on class. Kempo is class. Vaulks same. I just get go what I see, what's said on here.
    you couldn't make this bloke up, unlike the 'doc' , obviously haha

Gwru classy people don't brag about their expensive holidays, they especially don't mock others because they go on less expensive holidays. Likewise they don't brag about how much they pay for a bottle of wine whilst belittling others for drinking cheap plonk.

Wether everything he says is true or he's a deluded person living in la la land he is still totally classless!

In my opinion obviously.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast