+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donzy ahead of the Palace invasion...

Cool Donzy ahead of the Palace invasion...

We can certainly do some further damage to Palace Donzy. I would like to see Vokes and Wood start up front with Arfield dropping to the bench.

Are we being invaded - help. How many are coming?
    Didn't think there would be many. Thanks
    Are trains from London Euston working again at weekends?

My Croydon based mate who is an Eagles fanatic claims they have almost sold their full allocation. Long way to come for a hiding!

Against Huddersfield....Palace had the better of possession...pass success and more shots - but lost 0-3
    Against Liverpool....Palace had the least of possession.....pass success, and less shots - and lost 1-0
    Against Swansea....Palace had the better of possession....pass success and more shots - but lost 0-2

then on the face of it - when down and under pressure - they defend reasonably....but when up and on the attack....find it difficult to score and can be breached - so as we like to defend and counter - if they play to the script - that's Perfect....as long as Palace dont do the same - for the stalemate.

Thanks Donz.

I don't agree it's too soon to be worrying about our home form, OK it's only one game this season, but over the last six months and 8 games at Turf Moor we've won only one, drawn 2 and lost 5. How soon is soon, that's a significant trend imo and it worries me. Of course blow Palace away and we're up and running at home again, but I'll relax when it happens, until it does I'll remain twitchy about our home form.

You're right about Murphy Donz, what was he talking about ? Wood put his arm up for the ball, you could see Brady looking at him, and he delivered the perfect pass. God knows what Murphy was looking at.

We lost our first home game last season so no need to panic yet. We now have the Wood to drive us to victory

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    We lost our first home game last season so no need to panic yet. We now have the Wood to drive us to victory
    Played 8
    Won 1
    Drawn 2
    Lost 5

If not now, at what point can I start panicking OC ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Played 8
    Won 1
    Drawn 2
    Lost 5

If not now, at what point can I start panicking OC ?
    We are winning away!

I know BT, our away form is fine, has been for ages, but the muppets on TV haven't noticed. It's this so-called Fortress Turf Moor that worries me, it's a mirage, it doesn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)