+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarets to go fifth!

Clarets to go fifth!

If we win by four goals tomorrow.

Raw meat for breakfast lads.

There's no rush, I'll be happy with any sort of win and 7th, we'll pull away from Liverpool when we beat them next weekend and overtake Huddersfield when we beat them the following week anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    If we win by four goals tomorrow.

Raw meat for breakfast lads.
    An interesting thought, and only if Huddersfield don't win. But it shows how winning at home is so important right now. I'll also be happy to take three and be in the top ten for another week. With our new range of strikers maybe we will find a winning combination, hope some don't get miffed they don't make the bench.

70/1 a 4-0 win for all you gamblers. BT might be tempted, I'm not. I'm on my usual HT 0-0, it's paid off twice this season already.

Burnley 1 Palarse 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Burnley 1 Palarse 2.
    Balloon pricker!! Are you a Pest?

Must win game for Palace. Two relatively well matched sides. 4-0 Burnley @ 70/1, thanks for the tip sinkov. A tenner going on that!

Any kind of win will do today. Hope the Burnley fans buck up, the atmosphere was poor against West Brom.

Palace fans are usually loud so I'm hoping this stirs our fans enough to take their hands from under their arses and make some noise.

First goal could be crucial today. COYC.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Balloon pricker!! Are you a Pest?
    No,realist.We only just beat a nine man Chelsea,then we scored a last minute equaliser against an out of sorts Spurs and in between we were beat by a West Brom that just got stuffed 3-1 by Brighton.
    I think we this will be a wake up call for us.I hope not but I really have not seen anything in those three games to warrant being confident of beating Palarse.
    UTC.

Ok was joking, I meant as opposed to a Buda.
    Maybe though the first half at Chelsea and the last 15 at Spurs gave hope.
    But What have you seen in Palaces recent three losses and no goals and 8 goals conceded to convince you they have the firepower to score two goals or keep us to 1 with our new VW and WB combination strike force and BCDT midfield?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)