+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's pretty much unanimous.

It's pretty much unanimous.

Raymond please go.

I'm sorry, but 'pretty' it ain't!

Nothin about this fiasco is bonny,
    Another managerial pay-off when money is tight and United cant afford to cough up
    If Ray was man enough he should just walk away but he and his team think they done nothing wrong so will play for maximum compo
    Could get dirty

Unfortunately ST has hoisted his own petard, but the Club will sink with him.

We simply can't go on with ray. Even surely his biggest fans can now see were going nowhere, zero improvement, if anything were worse!.
    What boils my p*ss the most though is the constant bullsh*it he puts out to the media, players aren't fit, injuries, that performance was terrible won't happen again blah blah blah.

Onto today (against part timers)
    Fraser out on the right. Why ray?
    2 holding type midfielder's. Why ray?
    1 up front. Why ray?
    This playing players waaaay out there comfort zone is criminal so again why ray?.

Has to go now!!

How anybody at any point of his tenure actually thought he was a good manager is beyond me, , we've been absolutely pish to watch and complete pushovers since he took over.

Tactically he's the most inept we've ever had and by a long way.

Two weeks build up after the St Mirren demolition and that's his best.......f uck right off back to the juniors Ray

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Unfortunately ST has hoisted his own petard, but the Club will sink with him.
    Ffs Ram give it a rest.
    Do you have some personal agenda against ST.
    We all want him gone.
    We're talking about the manager here not the chairman.

under normal circumstances id say he has to go however 1. thanks to st we cannot afford to pay off another dud 2. i do not trust st managerial appointments. all three have been a disaster 3. every manager has failed under st and seem to have hated working under him. maybe theyre all ****e managers but theres one constant factor there

we will never improve under this clowns leadership. it struck me today just how much hes ruined the club. hes ripped the sould out of it. we went 1-0 down to ****ing dumbarton and there was barely even a reaction from the fans. just a pitiful acceptance that this is where we are, this is our level now, all thanks to that baldy ****er

Sadly can't argue with any of this bawbagg

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Ffs Ram give it a rest.
    Do you have some personal agenda against ST.
    We all want him gone.
    We're talking about the manager here not the chairman.
    Old Shedders, please consult the two posts above in conjunction with mine. I have 'nothing' personal against ST or Ray. I do not believe in hate. I do not have an agenda against anyone. What I do have is a deep love for Dundee United Football Club. I sincerely believe that the 'root' of all or most of our problems is ST, perhaps along with some of his henchmen at the helm. We have been going through managerial steeple chasing with Jackie handing the baton to Mixu and Mixu to Ray. In each case we have been also rans. No matter who we play, in almost every game, the other team has more ideas than us, no matter what league they are from. As one of the above posters has implied there is a common denominator here........and that is ST. If you think that ousting Ray will result in a better option coming in to manage the team, then you have far greater optimism than myself. For myself, it is first things first. ST has brought about the demise of our once proud Club and now his current antics are bringing disrepute and disgrace. If you are happy with that, then fine. However, I am not.
    Last edited by RAM1971; 10-09-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)