+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody think Raymond should stay ?

We have history of Falkirk away being the last straw for a failing manager. Still hope we pump them.

we also seem to always struggle on astro's. first game on astro this year lets see if different players react differently to it

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    we also seem to always struggle on astro's. first game on astro this year lets see if different players react differently to it
    I'm not so sure, we've had some very decent results on astro pitches in recent times.

yeah a couple of decent results (qots and falkirk last year) but whenever ive went to an away game thats on astro we do seem to struggle abit normally at hamilton's.

hoping the falkirk win in the playoff will give us some confidence going into this knowing that we can actually win there.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm not so sure, we've had some very decent results on astro pitches in recent times.
    3-1, 3-0 and 1-2 are not decent results

1-4 and 4-2 are not decent results

1-0 is not a decent result

aggregate 13-9 and only 3 points!

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    Falkirk is a big indicator for me.

if we win with a decent performance then it shows we've maybe turned a corner and are capable of winning this league while continuing are bookies main rivals down right at the start of the season piling pressure on houston.

if we lose then ray will be under even more pressure and we've allowed a rival gain some confidence.

a humping to either side and i reckon losing manager will be sacked.
    Ye can stick yir mortgage on it, Falkirk will git thir 1st win oh the season against us on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by chayirbazov View Post
    Ye can stick yir mortgage on it, Falkirk will git thir 1st win oh the season against us on Saturday
    Unfortunately I think you're right. I can see us taking a 3 or 4 nil tanking on saturday. McKinnon will still be in a job however, continuing to ramble his deluded pish about us not being far away, we'll click soon, judge us at Xmas etc!

Phuck off Ray!

I've just about managed to forget and erase that utter disgrace of a first half / team set up from last week.

So as has been said before............here's hoping Ray has learned from that aye, and the players. Cmon to fek United do the business the morn. ***** , ***** game , as they all are now. Do not let us down.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    I've just about managed to forget and erase that utter disgrace of a first half / team set up from last week.

So as has been said before............here's hoping Ray has learned from that aye, and the players. Cmon to fek United do the business the morn. ***** , ***** game , as they all are now. Do not let us down.
    Yeah i know what you mean me too - steam into them and fans will be behind everything

Depending on results he'll be away after this game

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)