+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PSG, Septic, Man City, money et al. McKinnon

PSG, Septic, Man City, money et al. McKinnon

I know theres been a thread on this before but when we look at gulfs in funding in different leagues and competitions it is amazing.

In every league in general money buys both entertainment and results. Right through the football world its the same and getting bigger.

So can you imagine if PSG, Septic, Man City etc etc delivered both the level of results and the poor quality entertainment that we are getting. Do you imagine for one minute the manager would still be there. I believe we have the best budget in our league and what is being served on the park is so substandard that heads should roll.

All the advantages McKinnon has of funds, players, his own team, training facilities, full time, perks etc and we get rubbish.

Its time for ST to stand up like a man, drag RM into the office and tell him he has a period to survive.

I wonder if the chairman is distracted again as he was during his Newcastle Jets project when it was party time for Jackie,Sid and Daz in ST Andrews?.It cannie be much fun having a 19 year old lassie chapping doors looking for money and having hand bags with a friend of Wagner in a Dens Park corridor.
    Do you think the X Factor superstar will be singing outside the sheriff court on the trial date?.

One thing is certain, no one in recent times has raised the profile and morale of Dundee FC more than our very own ST. Dundee FC have not had to to one thing by way of improvement to achieve their enhanced City status. In fact they have remained the same old Dundee FC. By presiding over a failing Dundee United FC and bringing shame and disrepute to a once proud and envied Club, ST has raised up our City rivals to a status they have done nothing of themselves to attain.

Quite simply, the best thing that has happened to Dundee FC in recent times is ST's chairmanship/ownership of Dundee United FC. No wonder Fun fans crave his longevity in the United chair!

He aint going anywhere anytime soon (possibly) so my focus is on McKinnon and his continued attempts at tactics. It is very early and when i read the more positive posters posts i kind of get it that its too early. Fine line being too early and too late though and there is plenty evidence in last 16 months - albeit an outstanding home record on paper.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)