+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Cheers Chalky - you're the gent. He had a good innings I guess but they are all close knit and his loss will be massive for all. Credit to the family for doing all they could throughout his last years.

Enjoy the game on Tuesday Chalky but I couldn't predict this one as we seem garbage at home but better away. Perhaps they enjoy the green check away kit better?
    Its people like Stan I doubt we will see again Gaz,worked for what they wanted and didn't expect it to be on a plate like today's youth,they went through some hard times which we can't imagine now

Its a tough one to call on Tuesday, normally I would fancy our chances because we are unbeaten since we lost on the first game of the season BUT I've noticed your away run and your result against Luton last Saturday will make it a good game

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Its people like Stan I doubt we will see again Gaz,worked for what they wanted and didn't expect it to be on a plate like today's youth,they went through some hard times which we can't imagine now

Its a tough one to call on Tuesday, normally I would fancy our chances because we are unbeaten since we lost on the first game of the season BUT I've noticed your away run and your result against Luton last Saturday will make it a good game
    He had hard times but I never heard a bitter word from him over 17 yrs

Players to look out for from us are Vigs in Goal - Mullin number 7 and Hussey number 3 as both can play and score,

Well done Chalky sorry we made it 7 for you but good luck in your campaign

Ahhhh we;re sh1t

Neither side was that good tbf gaz,pretty scrappy game probably down to the bad weather,another day Swindon could have had the points and a 1-0 penalty win was probably a good reflection of the game

I bet your not used to seeing the County club win so many games are you Chalky, is there any promotion talk already ?.
    We beat the other County black n whites as well last night, by the way.

There's a long way to go yet Acido but it does feel a lot better being 2nd in the league rather than 2nd bottom like the first few months of last season

I saw the results from the Barnsley game and congratulated you on the Celtic thread, it was a good result that

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    There's a long way to go yet Acido but it does feel a lot better being 2nd in the league rather than 2nd bottom like the first few months of last season

I saw the results from the Barnsley game and congratulated you on the Celtic thread, it was a good result that
    Edit

I've just noticed your reply Acido

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12