+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Any South Park fans?

O/T Any South Park fans?

Any other South Park fans out there that have the ridiculous character Towelie come to mind now that we've got Richie Towell with us?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-LALMkFR4s

Yes, I am.

*slightly edited pic
    Last edited by TONY316; 11-09-2017 at 09:02 AM.

They are doing quite well in the Isthmian League....
    By the way, in the few minutes that Richie has appeared on the pitch in a Millers shirt, he's already achieved more than Allan and Forster-Caskey did in their Millers careers
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-09-2017 at 09:15 AM.

FFS..This is a football site..

Not a site about cartoons and making childish remarks

Not watched it in years but the shop should be selling Towells in the 100's but obviously they won't, don't have a clue how to sell merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    FFS..This is a football site..

Not a site about cartoons and making childish remarks
    Thanks for the reminder Kempo. I like to discuss with fellow millers on all sorts of topics such as comedy...politics...football...less keen on baiting fellow posters and talking about cars myself but you are very good at what you do and show intelligence. As such you might enjoy South Park if you've not seen it, it's not childish. The character Towelie was put in the show by the writers in an attempt to create a ridiculous character that couldn't be used to sell merchandise, which totally failed as Towelie products are very popular. While it has plenty of daft moments the programme is very clever too.

Name:  Capture 3.JPG
Views: 177
Size:  78.3 KB

A great reply to my post harpo.

I was just using your post to make a point to others who target me to say that we shouldn't do off topic...nothing personal and my comments were tongue in cheek.

I am a lover of off topics on here as you rightly point out.

South Park is fantastic by the way and very funny.

I feel sufficiently chastened by your reply and it put me firmly in my place..of note..without abusing me.

Ha ok fair enough. I struggle to keep up with who's the mick out of who and who's being sarcastic or not

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    Ha ok fair enough. I struggle to keep up with who's the mick out of who and who's being sarcastic or not
    I have same issue

Did you see the game of thrones South Park special it was so funny i started crying