+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chairman..Get yer wallet out for Moore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chairman..Get yer wallet out for Moore

What are you waiting for?

Moore could take us to promotion..He is a L1 star but not good enough for the Championship as his style doesn't fit...Buy him now!..Stop messing about.

Your wallet must be stuffed full with the Ward money so have a word with Ipswich and get a fair bid in...£500K should be about right.

Leave it until January and you and our friend Douggie will no doubt mess it up.

I got Warney smartened up,the reserves at the game in suits,new training facilities,stitch packs ready and many more things with my expert advice...

Now follow this one urgently.....Get a secret deal done for Moore so it's all ready as soon as you can go ahead.

Come on Tony..I know you are reluctant but get that wallet open.

Get someone on the phone to Mick and get a nudge nudge wink wink deal done before someone else does!

I agree.

As Moore is on loan to us can't we do the deal to buy him now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    I agree.

Don't know.

If we can then we should avail ourselves of the advantage but will we?

Every time he score he puts his price up!

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    I agree.

We can yes.

What gives people the impression that Ipswich want to sell KM ?
    It's only a month ago Mick-Mac said he may still be part of the set up at Portman Road.
    Not certain but I think Ipswich have an option to extend his contract.
    They are in pole position, as every goal goes in his price goes up.
    Either way Ipswich is on a winner on any deal considering it was reported they bought him for £10K.....what a profit they will make !
    Btw £500k is peanuts for a League 1 player who looks like hitting 20 goals.
    Some of the cash from the Danny Ward sale may have been used to fund DB's retirement fund.

Theres no excuses now not to buy a striker who at this rate is gonna fly past 20 goals at the end of the season. We don't buy him then there's no money to spend whatsoever and i won't believe another word the club say about putting high cash bids in.

Had a conversation yesterday that if we lose Moore in January what will happen?

He does a lot of things very well, and he scores goals!

TS should put a serious bid in, not one that we know will be declined

Can't actually do no transfer dealings while January but have heard of clubs agreeing a fee prior to the transfer window opening. Only worry I've got way he's going Moore is going to get at least 20 goals before January. If we leave it while then anything can happen. Ipswich take him back, sell him to the highest bidder. Disagree with Kempo, Moore could easily be a championship striker at a lower/middle championship club.

Apparently we have had bids turned down, if he keeps scoring then Price will obviously continue to go up or Ipswich goals will dry up and back he goes

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Can't actually do no transfer dealings while January but have heard of clubs agreeing a fee prior to the transfer window opening. Only worry I've got way he's going Moore is going to get at least 20 goals before January. If we leave it while then anything can happen. Ipswich take him back, sell him to the highest bidder. Disagree with Kempo, Moore could easily be a championship striker at a lower/middle championship club.
    Actually that's not entirely true mate although transfer window is closed until January you can sign him in advance even though the deal won't officially go through until January. Clubs do this a lot they agree terms with club and player and sign in this case a January window transfer contract which as soon as window opens the deal goes through, if you remember I think we did this with bray and ajayi in April

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast