+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chairman..Get yer wallet out for Moore

In this market a striker like Kieffer Moore would definitely be worth £1m plus if he carries on through to January scoring goals like he has been. Sadly I doubt Rotherham United would be prepared to part with that figure despite what's been said in the past by the club.

Apparently he wants to stay here

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Apparently he wants to stay here
    500K would get him here but so far we won't pay it.

We will miss out if we don't stop messing about.

Tony has his wallet superglued by all accounts but special solvents are available to prise it open.

When have I ever let you down with advice Tony?..

Get Moore in and we may get back to the Championship quicker than some think....Not to mention my top scorer bet!

Up to the 88th minute yesterday your 'We won't go up thread' would have been heavily highlighted by you.

My you have all corners covered don't you 😄

Can someone name me a top goal scorer in league 1 that was bought for 500k? In last 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Can't actually do no transfer dealings while January but have heard of clubs agreeing a fee prior to the transfer window opening. Only worry I've got way he's going Moore is going to get at least 20 goals before January. If we leave it while then anything can happen. Ipswich take him back, sell him to the highest bidder. Disagree with Kempo, Moore could easily be a championship striker at a lower/middle championship club.
    Clearly you've forgotten that you said Moore didn't have goals in him when we signed him on loan. In fact you said we should send him back with Emmanuel because we were only getting them fit for Ipswich and we were letting Mick McCarthy pick our side.
    Now you think Moore could easily be a Championship striker!
    Try engaging your brain before posting on here because you're making yourself look even more foolish every day

After his 2nd yesterday I turned to my pop's n said. Sht that's 500k already. It could be double that come xmas

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Up to the 88th minute yesterday your 'We won't go up thread' would have been heavily highlighted by you.

My you have all corners covered don't you 😄
    Trying to appease the masses by kissing a few babies.No flies on Kempo.

I think people are crazy if they think 500k will get a league 1 top goal scorer and seriously need to look at past history

Nicky ajose came second in 15/16 and was sold for 800k
    James Vaughn who came second 16/17 you remember us being linked to him before he joined Sunderland for 675k including add on's

And joe garner who won the golden boot in 14/15 was sold to rangers for 1.6 million

If Moore gets in top 5 at Christmas you can kiss him goodbye because poor Tony would choke on his cigar at the thought of spending silly money

It's not just about the transfer fee and Ipswich though.
    KM's agent will be telling him to keep scoring and his potential future salary goes up plus the amount of clubs interested in him increases.
    He might well have said he wants to stay with us but that assumes we will pay him £7k - £10k a week

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast