+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition – Game 7 Swindon

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    £1 on Notts LOSES you £4.05, £1 on Swindon LOSES you £1.10.....the draw gives you £5.20.....so why not use the other two £1 bets on something crazy like a 3-3 draw

Maybe it's me?....you didn't sneak the +£14 (well done) by betting short odds AND backing AGAINST your original bet
    No it's not you, Stall, (like I say), I have NO IDEA what I'm doing and I think that's my only advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    73p on a Notts win
    £1.69 on a draw
    And the long odds of £2.58 on Gary Lund to score at least 1 goal
    Hahaha ......Kev, I wasn't extracting the urine....I just don't see the sense in backing short odds THEN backing against it......obviously there's a strategy there somewhere ie you don't lose all of the £5...........I'll crawl back into my box now......Gary Lund, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    OK, I give in....now there's another at it.....sorry Gumps, but it's a pointless combination of bets
    Many of us who are playing this game are only doing so because it costs us nowt, if it was real money either we wouldn't bother or we would look into it more seriously, gumps strategy seems to be not to lose every week & it's working, I'm going the other way (if I win I win big) & it aint working yet!

£5 Notts to win 3-1

Going to be a tough one this. Swindon going well as are we, Shola may well be out and where is Toots? unsure about Hunt.
    £2 both teams to score
    £3 Swindon victory.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Many of us who are playing this game are only doing so because it costs us nowt, if it was real money either we wouldn't bother or we would look into it more seriously, gumps strategy seems to be not to lose every week & it's working, I'm going the other way (if I win I win big) & it aint working yet!

£5 Notts to win 3-1
    Spot on ancient. I started this as a bit of fun.

It seems there are quite a few playing who would not normally bet if it involved real money. They don’t seem to be doing too bad so far!

Let’s leave people to make their own selections and not start ‘advising’ what to do and what not to do.

I know you were trying to help Tarkers.

Alessandra to score 2 or more - 14/1 - £1
    Hawkridge to score 2 or more - 40/1 - £1
    Dan Jones to score 2 or more - 100/1 - £1
    Dan Jones to score first - 28/1 - £1
    Nil Nil draw - 11/1 - £1

Notts win and both teams to score @11/4. The lot

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Notts win and both teams to score @11/4. The lot
    All of my money on a 2-2 draw.

And the rest of it on Tarkers getting sucked into the ground by a huge earth fault

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    All of my money on a 2-2 draw.

And the rest of it on Tarkers getting sucked into the ground by a huge earth fault
    That fault would have to be a decent seis mic.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    That fault would have to be a decent seis mic.
    I was trying to be nice and helpful......but yet more abuse piled on my slightly-pointy head.....I'm off to sulk....again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast