shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Matty Fitzpatrick

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,304

    Matty Fitzpatrick

    The Blades' best golfer is currently joint leader in Switzerland............worth a watch if you can't face Burnley v Palace

    Go Matty!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    The Blades' best golfer is currently joint leader in Switzerland............worth a watch if you can't face Burnley v Palace

    Go Matty!
    Come on Matty. Joe did the business yesterday. It's your turn

  3. #3
    Hend just gone 13 under .........boooooo

    prize list:

    1. €450,001
    2. €300,059
    3. €169,020
    4. €135,000
    5. €114,480
    6. €94,500

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Hend just gone 13 under .........boooooo

    prize list:

    1. €450,001
    2. €300,059
    3. €169,020
    4. €135,000
    5. €114,480
    6. €94,500
    crazy money - but then they have a lot of it in Switzerland.
    Its very close, and he'll do extremely well to continue the Blades winning weekend.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,304
    he definately has a Blades headcover in his bag

  6. #6
    He must be the only blade that isn't smiling this weekend. He's a miserable chappy.
    Still hope he wins mind, you never know he might crack a grin.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyblade View Post
    He must be the only blade that isn't smiling this weekend. He's a miserable chappy.
    Still hope he wins mind, you never know he might crack a grin.
    give him a break Lazy.........he's only young and pretty shy by the looks of it. Great golfer tho

  8. #8
    Hope it doesn't go to a playoff - Blades aren't good in play offs! Meanwhile who knitted the red and white cover for his driver?

    Come on Matt. Root and Billy captained winning teams this weekend. Now it's your turn.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Hope it doesn't go to a playoff - Blades aren't good in play offs! Meanwhile who knitted the red and white cover for his driver?

    Come on Matt. Root and Billy captained winning teams this weekend. Now it's your turn.
    OMG - still in it - more nervewracking than a penalty shootout at the Lane

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    208

    Play off for Golf

    Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Hope it doesn't go to a playoff - Blades aren't good in play offs! Meanwhile who knitted the red and white cover for his driver?

    Come on Matt. Root and Billy captained winning teams this weekend. Now it's your turn.
    Usually a good turn out at Dan Walker charity golf event this Tuesday at Hallamshire
    Last year A.P McCoy Shearer and plenty more sports people ,and last year Matthew Fitzpatrick and Danny Willett also played
    Well worth a visit and for a good cause
    UTB

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    OMG - still in it - more nervewracking than a penalty shootout at the Lane
    Congratulations Matt the Blade!

    Thanks for the heads up Aya - enjoyed that

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    OMG - still in it - more nervewracking than a penalty shootout at the Lane
    Chris Wilder has instilled mental toughness in all us blades. Never in doubt!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    Usually a good turn out at Dan Walker charity golf event this Tuesday at Hallamshire
    Last year A.P McCoy Shearer and plenty more sports people ,and last year Matthew Fitzpatrick and Danny Willett also played
    Well worth a visit and for a good cause
    UTB
    Heard it was very good last year Woody.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Chris Wilder has instilled mental toughness in all us blades. Never in doubt!
    He's a Blade!! Well done Matty - great win - nerves of steel

  15. #15
    well done Matt

    450,000 euro's in the bank

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    He's a Blade!! Well done Matty - great win - nerves of steel
    Been a grand weekend for Unitedites

  17. #17
    Another win next week should see him be able to purchase a ticket at the sty for the Derby match

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Another win next week should see him be able to purchase a ticket at the sty for the Derby match

    Lol

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    208
    Hi SJH well done Matthew for today .It was a good event last year Dan Walker asks alot of his mates to play and it is a good turn out
    3 of the World cup hockey players were there and I think Jimmy Anderson plus many more
    with the monies going to the Sheffield Children’s Hospital a worthy cause in our area
    will let you know if Matthew might be playing in event

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    Hi SJH well done Matthew for today .It was a good event last year Dan Walker asks alot of his mates to play and it is a good turn out
    3 of the World cup hockey players were there and I think Jimmy Anderson plus many more
    with the monies going to the Sheffield Children’s Hospital a worthy cause in our area
    will let you know if Matthew might be playing in event
    Thanks Woody

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •