+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Palace

Burnley v Palace

One of the most one sided games you could see between two teams who will likely be fighting against relegation. End of the day Palace can only blame themselves for their dreadful finishing as to why they did not get 3 points. I really hope that de Boer is given more time as they have the making of a decent side.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    One of the most one sided games you could see between two teams who will likely be fighting against relegation. End of the day Palace can only blame themselves for their dreadful finishing as to why they did not get 3 points. I really hope that de Boer is given more time as they have the making of a decent side.
    i would have to agree with your sentiments there fella, either he pushes on with his continental pass from the back football or he goes back to Palaces strength of counter attack,
    how they did not win today is indeed a mystery!

So it's Burnelly's luck season then?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    So it's Burnelly's luck season then?
    judging on that backpass i'd say yes indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    judging on that backpass i'd say yes indeed!
    Great stuff UTC

Poor Slack Alice

That's the worst the Clarets have played in ages and no doubt about should have lost,but it's not their fault if Palarse miss their chances.. A great three points on our way to survival this season,in a league full of moneybags clubs we ain't doing too bad..

I see Davee has got his bit in about us being relegated..Three points away at Chelsea and a point away at Spuds,great relegation form eh Davee..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    That's the worst the Clarets have played in ages and no doubt about should have lost,but it's not their fault if Palarse miss their chances.. A great three points on our way to survival this season,in a league full of moneybags clubs we ain't doing too bad..

I see Davee has got his bit in about us being relegated..Three points away at Chelsea and a point away at Spuds,great relegation form eh Davee..lol
    Good to see you're not biting Alf

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Good to see you're not biting Alf
    Just stating facts Gaz..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

Alf you have got two great results away from home but I know you know that it will be another long season for Burnley. For a team with average attendances of around 20,000 you are indeed doing well to stay in with the moneybags.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast