+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Inverness weekend

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    That's correct. Dobbie's hat-trick at Falkirk are his only league goals so far, along with 5 cup goals.
    Last QOS programme v Morton has Dobbie on 9 goals in total - not the first time you have slipped up this season with counting Albertz !

If he got the service he might score goals. Badly need a creative midfielder with a killer pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Last QOS programme v Morton has Dobbie on 9 goals in total - not the first time you have slipped up this season with counting Albertz !
    Cannot believe my mistake. Six cup goals I meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    All booked up for free pensioners bus to Inverness via Glasgow 30th September

Leave Dumfries - 0630 Arrive Inverness 1223 via Glasgow
    Leave Inverness - 1730 Arrive Dumfries -0120 via Glasgow

Long day but free
    Can't say I was impressed by Inverness (A proverbial one horse town like Fort William that has been shagged by tourism and expanded on the cheap) The Inverness football ground is a cold exposed souless place miles away from the dingy town centre. The atmosphere resembles a dentist's waiting room on a wet Monday morning. The only highlight was free pension's bus from Glasgow
    which was excellent which had a wee Glasgow woman hostess who dished out free coffee,irn bru and scones.
    Last edited by QOS_MAD_ADMIN; 04-10-2017 at 06:39 PM.

You sure you were in Inverness shanty?Myself and oldbag enjoyed a great couple of nights in a town that was bouncing both nights.The complete opposite of our own dingy town centre.Very pleasant people and decent prices for food and drink.The less said about "The Keg" bar though the better.However a certain member of the Shrewsbury branch can take the blame for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    You sure you were in Inverness shanty?Myself and oldbag enjoyed a great couple of nights in a town that was bouncing both nights.The complete opposite of our own dingy town centre.Very pleasant people and decent prices for food and drink.The less said about "The Keg" bar though the better.However a certain member of the Shrewsbury branch can take the blame for that!
    Perhaps we have different tastes and motives George but Inverness holds no great attraction for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    What happened at the Keg Bar ?

Nowt happened....it's just a sh1thole������Chosen by a person who shall remain nameless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)