shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Donaldson injured?

Is Donaldson injured?

What a cracking debut............but what's the news re the hamstring? Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    What a cracking debut............but what's the news re the hamstring? Anybody know?
    Tight. To be assessed.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Tight. To be assessed.
    I'm not talking about his wallet Ronnie

He did pull up straight away and didn't look good, let's just hope it was tight and not pulled or torn.

On a side issue, how on earth was Che Adams before him in the brum pecking order. For all Che's flashes of brilliance the Don is a far far better option than him. I appreciate that it was 1 game but he looked the complete player Che never did.

He said in his after match interview he felt a couple of twinges just as he was about to shoot,just pulled up instinctively after scoring,he was standing for the interview.

He doesn't look 31 .

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    He doesn't look 31 .
    The Don's 33 aint he? I think LEON may well start on Tuesday night,no point in takin a risk wi Clayton,save him for Satdi. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 10-09-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The Don's 33 aint he? I think LEON may well start on Tuesday night,no point in takin a risk wi Clayton,save him for Satdi. UTCB
    isn't he on crutches?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    isn't he on crutches?
    Might only get the one against Bolton then !

I desperately hope Donaldson's fit for the derby.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    I desperately hope Donaldson's fit for the derby.
    In Tufty's latest radio Sheff interview,he says he thinks Clayton won't be ready for Bolton but should be fine for Satdi,Herby.UTCB

In Tufty's latest radio Sheff interview,he says he thinks Clayton won't be ready for Bolton but should be fine for Satdi,Herby.UTCB
    That's brilliant. I was thinking he'd be out for weeks and it put a massive dampener on things for me on Saturday.

wha hooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    wha hooooooooooooooooo
    Stuart Attwell to ref the game at Bolton,that shud wipe the smile off thi face 58 mi owd pal.UTCB