+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Sarasota

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Thanks Brin, that's very nice of you fella.

Thrybergh, if your Mum is called Sue she is safe and well and staying with us. They were evacuated from Siesta Key and the whole gang are here, along with some other friends that live on the Key. Our house is modern and built to withstand Cat 5 storms so dont worry. We have tons of supplies including the most essential stuff like beer wine and spirits. We may lose power so your Mum may lose contact with you but she will be very safe. Their flight back from Tampa will be delayed, but not for too long I hope as they are drinking us dry ;-)
    Good lad, Sota. I've long admired your outlook on life; I'm now also impressed with your spirit in the face of adversity. Saw your
    "barricades" on FB and hope all goes well for you and the family.

Good on you Sota

You can calm a bit now Thrybergh

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Thanks Brin, that's very nice of you fella.

Thrybergh, if your Mum is called Sue she is safe and well and staying with us. They were evacuated from Siesta Key and the whole gang are here, along with some other friends that live on the Key. Our house is modern and built to withstand Cat 5 storms so dont worry. We have tons of supplies including the most essential stuff like beer wine and spirits. We may lose power so your Mum may lose contact with you but she will be very safe. Their flight back from Tampa will be delayed, but not for too long I hope as they are drinking us dry ;-)
    Does this mean you'll miss another matchthread?

So happy to see this post!!!!

Has anyone heard if they're ok?

BUMP for Sota.

How's things fella? Trust you all rode it through and are all okay.

Thanks fellas. We made it through with just one torn screen panel which took about an hour to replace. Amazing really. There was debris all over the neighbourhood and quite a few downed trees, but it's all gone now, the weather is beautiful again and you'd never think there'd been a major storm just a few days ago.

We had a hurricane party on the night and everyone was spannered lol

There's an old Indian burial ground just down from us and legend has it that the Indians blessed the area and it's certainly working so far!

As for the the people we took in....they were Wednesday fans maybe I should've left 'em on the Key....;-)

Thanks again for the concern, it means a lot, see you on the Matchthread soon :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12