+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Gorrilla in the mist.

O/T Gorrilla in the mist.

We have Rocky ! Bastuds have..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjQ-AFS9inQ

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Police intelligence is a total misnomer...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Police intelligence is a total misnomer...

...it is - especially when the fascist system employs the hand of gullible little tyrants to slowly erode true intelligence....and replace it with their modern interpretation...that of - deceit and trickery.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

...it is - especially when the fascist system employs the hand of gullible little tyrants to slowly erode true intelligence....and replace it with their modern interpretation...that of - deceit and trickery.

I copped for one of these last week, £75 phuckin quid.. He aproached me after flicking a fag end (no tip and biodegradable) I told the cnut to go phuck himself and he followed me everywhere. I went into a mates shop (thanks Wayne )who shut the door on him and told him to go away, the tw&t said he was calling the police so not wanting a big issue outside my mates shop i told the fascist bastad to get on with it and issue the fpn.. I asked for his adress and he declined, i said i would find him,he then said is that a threat. I was being recorded and had to think fast and said no ,we could have a drink at your house..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    I copped for one of these last week, £75 phuckin quid.. He aproached me after flicking a fag end (no tip and biodegradable) I told the cnut to go phuck himself and he followed me everywhere. I went into a mates shop (thanks Wayne )who shut the door on him and told him to go away, the tw&t said he was calling the police so not wanting a big issue outside my mates shop i told the fascist bastad to get on with it and issue the fpn.. I asked for his adress and he declined, i said i would find him,he then said is that a threat. I was being recorded and had to think fast and said no ,we could have a drink at your house..
    a £75 fine.....for what sounds like the diddy stub of a roll up - Turf......totally ridiculous and no more than a money grabbing exercise for guess who....seemingly the same brownshirt reprobates the guy in the above vid in London named - Kingdom Security.....Warrington based extortionists.

Burnley's private zero tolerance litter patrols rubbished by documentary

Residents and visitors to Burnley have been hit with a whopping £40,000 in fines - just four weeks after the council hired a controversial company to carry out "zero tolerance" litter patrols. Burnley Borough Council defended its decision to hire Warrington-based Kingdom Environmental Enforcement Services to clamp down on littering in the borough, the manner of which has been criticised in a recent BBC Panorama documentary.
    The council appointed Kingdom in April to carry out a 12 month pilot scheme of street patrols to provide "environmental protection services" including littering, dog fouling and begging. However, Panorama uncovered several cases where people were fined incorrectly.

Link:
    http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/b...tary-1-8545970

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)