+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Arabtrust - actions speak louder than words

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    You're way off the mark here Stoke. You think you know but you've really not got a clue about many issues including who I am. Lots of decent Arabs support the ArabTRUST viewpoint. Just because they don't read or post on UNITED MAD or social media platforms doesn't mean they don't exist. Remember 28,000 went to Hampden just 7 years ago. Think about that number - TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND. And btw I'm certainly not saying they all support ArabTRUST.
    Failing to answer a simple question yet again. Which was are you posting on behalf of AT or are these your own opinions.

Now if you're referring to the number 500 it was a hypothetical number used by by Frank to demonstrate that 10% - 50 - could force an EGM. No-one was suggesting that AT have a membership as low as that.

I don't know if you're involved in any capacity at AT but you're posts on here seem to confirm Dyce Arabs opinion because you display the type of smug arrogant attitude that we expect from AT

Personally I wouldn't trust you to make the tea at a meeting.

If I did not know better I would believe that Portuguese Tam and retired Arab are one and the same person

Here we go.

First I was Jim Spence, now I’m retired Arab? What is that when you ask questions you get accused of being people you’re not?

I asked a question and sought your answer Little Beach.

I notice you haven’t answered and got straight to accusing me of being someone else.

Care to answer? It was a polite and non confrontational question.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Dyce is obviously incapable of contributing to this discussion so instead deflects from main issues by being abusive. Typical schoolkid behaviour. Mnnnnn.....So sad!
    same as the abuse you dished oot to Stoke on the other thread while you deflected from the question he asked on here? Typical schoolkid behaviour, i hope that doesnt mean your gonna lift your hands to me

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

I don't know if you're involved in any capacity at AT but you're posts on here seem to confirm Dyce Arabs opinion because you display the type of smug arrogant attitude that we expect from AT

Personally I wouldn't trust you to make the tea at a meeting.
    aye thats the tosser Stokearab, hes a fool min.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Here we go.

First I was Jim Spence, now I’m retired Arab? What is that when you ask questions you get accused of being people you’re not?

I asked a question and sought your answer Little Beach.

I notice you haven’t answered and got straight to accusing me of being someone else.

Care to answer? It was a polite and non confrontational question.
    Are you Rumpelstiltskin?

Why does this thread need to be derailed with squabbling? The original debate is still live and I think there are important points to be discussed.

Squabble in private message by Christ.

Why does this thread need to be derailed with squabbling? The original debate is still live and I think there are important points to be discussed.

Sorry Porto min em awa back to TEK

Quote Originally Posted by Dyce_arab View Post
    same as the abuse you dished oot to Stoke on the other thread while you deflected from the question he asked on here? Typical schoolkid behaviour, i hope that doesnt mean your gonna lift your hands to me
    I have never met the person who is alleged to have lifted hands, but I know who you are referring to. Is this person involved at AT in any senior capacity? Or is he havering on here leading us a dance?

Is the debate still alive? Not so sure. Will anything come of it? Unlikely.
    The Judean Peoples Front springs to mind.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)