+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Arabtrust - actions speak louder than words

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    For someone only too swift to have a pop at fellow Arabs it's obvious you didn't even bother to read opening link

https://stv.tv/sport/football/135187...ed-fans-group/

If you have read it then you wouldn't have responded with more FAKE NEWS but of course you're just stirring. So so sad. Never ever thought I'd be so ashamed of fellow Arabs but hey ho I'm sure you've a few mates like the Tangerine & Black bearer of the Butchers Apron to support your silly extremist views
    Ha ha what fake news is that Mike? Extremist views lol because i dont think AT are doing enough for the club itself, not youth or charity works, you guys do a great job there but being a shareholder your all quite happy to sit back and take the saturday hospo packages, nothing extremist about that is there ha ha

P.S How did you get on with your membership for the United ladies? did you get in eventually?

edit to say: yer links no working
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 12-09-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Clearly there is much more to the organisation than that, a quick look at their website will tell you that.
    Is there? thats funny i cant see anything else apart from raising money for youth and charities which we've already discussed?

You never hear anything from arabtrust anymore. 3 or 4 years ago they would regularly post their opinions on their Facebook page but they never really comment anymore. Ok they might do some good fundraising work but would still like to hear their opinions.

Probably just another sign of the general malaise and staleness regarding everything United right now .

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadicebunnet View Post
    You never hear anything from arabtrust anymore. 3 or 4 years ago they would regularly post their opinions on their Facebook page but they never really comment anymore. Ok they might do some good fundraising work but would still like to hear their opinions.

Probably just another sign of the general malaise and staleness regarding everything United right now .
    I had a lot of time for AT, i respect all the work they do for youth and charity work, and i can say that hand on heart, but i dont feel they do enough for the running of the club when many of their members have major concerns, from the outside looking in they have their associate director on the board and are the 3rd largest shareholder but they have zero pull or influence on the club, which is sad considering they supposedly represent their members . To have shares and a say in the running of the club, a UFC statement thats not being upheld today.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Just for you Stoke, to put a smile on your face, I can honesty confirm now that to the best of my knowledge ArabTRUST have encouraged at least one capable person to join the DUFC Board and continue to liaise with ST and other Directors on a weekly basis to achieve change. Now for goodness sake shut yer moaning pus!
    Thanks Retired. We got there in the end.
    So with this Director now working on a weekly basis to achieve change would you say we are any closer to seeing a change of majority shareholder? ie ST

And I'll shut my moaning puss when the club show me that we're heading in the right direction again 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadicebunnet View Post

IMO ArabTRUST do best when they quietly go about their business, as they are back doing so now. 3-4 years ago there were a couple of right mouthy kunts involved, 'look at me' types who thought they were the bees knees thankfully they are not involved now.

Not surprising though that the only people being critical of ArabTRUST are those who have nothing to do with ArabTRUST.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    IMO ArabTRUST do best when they quietly go about their business, as they are back doing so now. 3-4 years ago there were a couple of right mouthy kunts involved, 'look at me' types who thought they were the bees knees thankfully they are not involved now.

Not surprising though that the only people being critical of ArabTRUST are those who have nothing to do with ArabTRUST.
    If it's only turkey's voting you know Christmas is gonna get cancelled.
    Your last para...

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If it's only turkey's voting you know Christmas is gonna get cancelled.
    Your last para...

Ya think? I thought there was a lot more to Christmas than just turkeys

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Ya think? I thought there was a lot more to Christmas than just turkeys
    Well was just meaning that AT are not going to start a thread criticising themselves are they? I don't see why non paid up members can't ask questions and get replies. It's healthy surely.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Well was just meaning that AT are not going to start a thread criticising themselves are they? I don't see why non paid up members can't ask questions and get replies. It's healthy surely.
    FFS it cost £15 a year to join, so if yir not willing to part with that paltry sum why the phukk should you get a say? Name me one other organisation with a paid up membership that allows non members to have a say in the running of its organisation. Eat an apple if you want to be healthy

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)