+ Visit Dundee United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Email from club

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    17,701
    Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Unreal , obviously written by someone who hasn't seen us so far , an old one or a complete belter , almost comical , you can count on one hand the number o decent displays by us over the last 18 months never mind fast flowing , only thing fast flowing is the number o fans out the gate and no coming back
    you can count on 2 fingers, both one halves of each game

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by blackandtangerine View Post
    Terry stop trying to defend the club ffs. Surely you can see that whoever wrote that is havering dung
    Probably but in my experience 99% of all marketing speak is utter bull****.

  3. #23
    Well at least you agree it's bull**** T

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    17,701
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Probably but in my experience 99% of all marketing speak is utter bull****.
    Why does 99% need to be bullsh1t? Why can't it be honest and truthful

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Why does 99% need to be bullsh1t? Why can't it be honest and truthful
    Because they live in the world as it is today and not some weird utopia where folk buy stuff that made to sound like ****e.

  6. #26
    End of the day there’s no real point in getting overly exercised about it.

    It’s just harmless marketing BS. You wouldn’t expect them to say “the football on show has been poor”.

  7. #27
    Clubsport, a specialist sports shop providing a brilliant, personal service since 1983

    or

    Clubsport, a **** shop with **** stock

    I'm the former btw!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    tbh I delete everything now before reading it.
    Ha ha ha that's the kind of illogical reasoning that sums you up. Bad enough not to simply unsubscribe, but only a 100% idiot would actually admit to doing such a foolish act

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    17,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Ha ha ha that's the kind of illogical reasoning that sums you up. Bad enough not to simply unsubscribe, but only a 100% idiot would actually admit to doing such a foolish act
    FAF !!!!

    I Await Stokes reply.... MM is raging cos Stoke dared question the AT

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valencia Spain
    Posts
    9,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Ha ha ha that's the kind of illogical reasoning that sums you up. Bad enough not to simply unsubscribe, but only a 100% idiot would actually admit to doing such a foolish act
    I would never unsubscribe from Dundee United, just busy at work and pissed off with the club at the moment.
    You really are a bit of a muppet Retired, getting all personal because of the AT thread. .

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    17,701
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I would never unsubscribe from Dundee United, just busy at work and pissed off with the club at the moment.
    You really are a bit of a muppet Retired, getting all personal because of the AT thread. .
    Yasss!!!!

    Popcorn oot !!!

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Yasss!!!!

    Popcorn oot !!!
    phucking go for it Stokey boy you 100% idiot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •