+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EFL new deal

EFL new deal

Looks to me that the Championship will turn into Premiership Mk2

Leagues 1 and 2 will struggle even more

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239042

What do you all think?

Wonder where the extra 32 million will be spent. I'm guessing a good chunk of that will be in the championship. We play about 6 midweek league games a season and they intend to show 20 per season between leagues one and two. Some are going to loose out then.
    All I can say is get your finger out warne. We have got two seasons to get back into the championship

Well it's all the more reason to get our asses into championship.

At least it's not coming into effect until 19/20 season let's hope mr stewarts master plan pays off

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Well it's all the more reason to get our asses into championship.

At least it's not coming into effect until 19/20 season let's hope mr stewarts master plan pays off
    Is that plan (A) or plan ( because his thinkings exciting but his planning of late is not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Is that plan (A) or plan ( because his thinkings exciting but his planning of late is not very good.
    Depends on how you look at things we have a young squad apart from frek ,potter , wood and O'Donnel

If half of our current squad become championship players I'd say it will have worked perfectly. All Stewart would have to do is add the new talent that come through and buy maybe 4-5 players then depending on how good the squad is we may even be in top 6 of championship.

Or things could go tits up and they all turn sh1t

The question is how much untapped potential do our players have and can we unlock it in them?