+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lincoln city selll initial allocation

Lincoln city selll initial allocation

Of tickets in 4 hours 2600. Tickets . You would think they Will sell the whole of the sirrel stand

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    Of tickets in 4 hours 2600. Tickets . You would think they Will sell the whole of the sirrel stand
    That's odd, because I went there during the Big Sam Championship season and there were more of us than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    That's odd, because I went there during the Big Sam Championship season and there were more of us than them.
    They're riding on a wave of last year. Think next year they'll be down to normal I would imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmypieback View Post
    They're riding on a wave of last year. Think next year they'll be down to normal I would imagine
    50 grand in the coffers great. I remember that game I was there wasn't it 5-3 or something, we went 3-0 up they got back to 3-3 and we popped a couple in, including Darren Wards crazy mis kick?
    Last edited by queenslandpie; 11-09-2017 at 08:22 AM.

they have sold close on 6000 season tickets this season. last home game against Luton there was over 9000 there

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    50 grand in the coffers great. I remember that game I was there wasn't it 5-3 or something, we went 3-0 up they got back to 3-3 and we popped a couple in, including Darren Wards crazy mis kick?

That's correct. An amazing game and a great win.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Great game, one of the most memorable I can remember. It included Ian Barraclough's belter where he smashed it in to the roof of the net from way way out. Almost Skegness I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Did you see the stand on Saturday on football on 5 when they were away at Stevenage, seemed to be plenty of Imps supporters at the game and ours is virtually a local derby.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    Fair play to them... just shows what a decent manager can do... they start to play decent football, the results change and then the crowds flock back... sound familiar?

They'll sell out the Sirrel, though mostly to bandwagon jumpers who'll no doubt go back to supporting Liverpool when the Cowleys inevitably f00k off to Hull or somewhere.

I hope we stuff em. Then hammer fatty Evans lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast