+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Newcy

FAO Newcy

Hi, Newcy,

I'm off to pastures new as far as footymad is concerned; totally fed up with the lack of control against abusive, rude posters. I'll pop back on here occasionally if I think I have anything worthwhile to comment, but in the meanwhile, dare I say good luck to Wolves for the rest of the season, hope you make it back up.

Thank you for your support on several occasions, it may well have got you into trouble, but unless some stance is made against these keyboard idiots, they will just continue in the same vein.

Take care, and the very best to you and others with whom I have "spoken" with.

Top man as always sweeper.
    It's a shame that people like yourself feel the need to want to leave. I tend to reap what I sow and have gotten into a bit of bother on occasions- that's my fault. You, to my knowledge, have never wound anyone up or been abusive yet you have been jumped on by the same few because your opinion differed and you offered the statistics to show why.
    Your every post was followed by an immature dig for absolutely no reason apart from attempting to ridicule you in front of your fellow posters ffs.

We both know who I am talking about.

It does look very much like a 'one rule for one' scenario and the same keyboard abusers have (and will probably always have) gotten away with it.
    Anyway, take care, keep posting on here as you are always welcome.

Oh, and Up The Clayheads

On a side note sweeper, there are others that are just as bad.

The ones that leave a little taster about a 'rival' club but then go crying to the mods about the forum being ruined if they get a nasty bite back.

Luckily, those kind tend to go off in a childish strop for a few months claiming they have forgotten their password.

Not even worth bothering with

sweeper, don't let the bullies win, your opinion is as good as the next person's.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    sweeper, don't let the bullies win, your opinion is as good as the next person's.
    Problem is '71, with sweeper gone, the two resident cyber bullies will simply turn their attention to the next victim.

That's what bullies do.

First rainbow, then sweeper.
    They tried it with GLM but he stood his ground so they typically backed off.

I was enjoying a game of bridge on line when my ears started to burn, so I knew that I was being talked about!!!

I've had to endure their abuse for 3 years now and, quite simply, it had got to the stage whereby I was not giving my opinion on topics because I knew they would be all over it. It just disrupts the whole thread and spoils it for the sensible posters. I hope they don't pile it on on GLM

Funnily enough, Newcy, I came across old friend Rainbow during my search for a different site - he's still posting but what was good was he wasn't getting abuse, posters having a different slant on things discussed it in a friendly manner.

My gardening help went to your match the other night and was impressed with the game; I hope you were as well.

Cheers for now.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)