On Saturday I went to my first home game at Molineux for about eigh**** months. I was on my seat at the end of a row about 45 minutes before the kick off, and witnessed a different team warm up to previous coaches. The game kicked off and it started.

For the next one hundred odd minutes I was up and down like a toilet seat on a train.

Within two minutes of the start I had to stand up and let three late arrivers into their seats. Before five minutes had passed two of them stood up to leave the row for the toilet. As they arrived back three others from further along the row stood up to leave. At half time the entire row left their seats and started to drift back at various intervals during the second half, only for some to leave again, to relieve themselves of their half time drink. This went on for the whole match and the supporter behind me must have missed about a quarter of the game because he couldn't see.

I lost count after thirty odd times of having to stand up and sit down. If I wanted this much exercise I could have gone to a gym it would probably have cost me less.

Do people not realise how much it spoils the enjoyment of the game for other supporters. Perhaps they should not serve alcohol in the ground before the game or at half time. I may not totally solve the problem but it may ease it.