+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bash 150th

Bash 150th

If selected at Bolton, Basham will be makin his 150th start for the BLADES,well done fella.Jordan Hallam has given our U/23's the lead at Coventry this afternoon. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 11-09-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If selected at Bolton, Basham will be makin his 150th start for the BLADES,well done fella.Jordan Hallam has given our U/23's the lead at Coventry this afternoon. UTCB
    U/23's losin 2-1 nar,sounds like 2 poor goals to concede with Dewhurst(keeper)possibly at fault wi the first and definately at fault for the 2nd.UTCB

U/23's losin 2-1 nar,sounds like 2 poor goals to concede with Dewhurst(keeper)possibly at fault wi the first and definately at fault for the 2nd.UTCB
    I am making no comment on young Dewhurst until I have had a butchers at the goals

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I am making no comment on young Dewhurst until I have had a butchers at the goals
    We shudda played Crawshaw instead.UTCB

We shudda played Crawshaw instead.UTCB
    Sound like he'll be up for the chop, poor lamb.

Lost 2-1 at Coventry.We'll have to put it r8 next monday at BDBL v Millwall 2pm ko.UTCB

Not been Bashams biggest fan over time but he's proven to be a good player for us. I thought he'd stumble this season but apparently not. Well done that man!

Bash and the Duffmeister are my favourite players. Often critisised maybe compared to the likes of Flecks and Coutts and Jack, but they both bring something special to the team, in Bash's case the heart of a lion who constantly gives his heart and soul for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Bash and the Duffmeister are my favourite players. Often critisised maybe compared to the likes of Flecks and Coutts and Jack, but they both bring something special to the team, in Bash's case the heart of a lion who constantly gives his heart and soul for the club.
    The difference since Tufty took over at BDBL is that it's difficult to find a player that i don't like,cos all give it 100% or they don't play.My Favrit tho is FLECKY,how he dunt get a Scottish call up is beyond me.UTCB