+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DeBoer out, Hodgson in

DeBoer out, Hodgson in

at Palarse after five games.

When will the madness end, or has it only just started..?

Good job we did not do something similar last season

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Good job we did not do something similar last season
    Makes you think, if we'd fired 'out of his depth' Wilder..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Makes you think, if we'd fired 'out of his depth' Wilder..?
    King Kev knew what a good un he'd employed wi our CHRIS.5 games and gerrin sacked is pathetic in my view. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    King Kev knew what a good un he'd employed wi our CHRIS.5 games and gerrin sacked is pathetic in my view. UTCB
    It is not new thought,look at Brian 44 days Clough at the Dirtbags,and thank gord they did sack him,Dirties Champions of Europe does not a nice thought make

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    It is not new thought,look at Brian 44 days Clough at the Dirtbags,and thank gord they did sack him,Dirties Champions of Europe does not a nice thought make
    The thing wi Cloughie and Leeds was a disaster waitin to happen,after all he did call them Cheats when they were under Revie and told em they shud hand all their medals back cos they only got em by cheatin. I don't recall owd Frank sayin owt like that abart Palace.UTCB

Anyone watch MOD2 last nite,they were debating Palace after the loss at Burnley,a game which Palace should have won if they had converted easy chances,they came up with some tweets from the chairman which in a way i would have read that they were sticking with De Boer,and then i hear on the radio he's got the sack,madness i tell ye.

Doubt changing the managers gonna change much I think their next 3 games are both manc clubs then Chelsea

How miserable and depressing for Palace fans - they appoint a decent manager looking for change - they give him a mere 5 games (with a huge improvement yesterday) and then decide he's not going to work and look to replace him with Roy Hodgson! I would be gutted - what does it say about the Premiership.....survive at all costs, doesn't matter what the footballs like, as long as they survive.

YUK!

Not looked but I bet the odds on them goin down has fallen through the floor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast