+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO of the clique of abusers on here

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    You're flying close to wind kempo. Your continous goading of other poster is getting to the limit. You seem to think that you are the saviour of this board but yet if your read the posts from other members they indicate the fact that you are becoming more of a spoiler than ever.
    You haven't the sense to know what's going on here..

A group of people Post about me repeatedly..they bully in a pack,swear and abuse and you have always supported them.

You are itching to ban me and I have done absolutely nothing wrong except trying to prevent abuse on this site.

Your comments are pathetic and if you want to ban me then go ahead....

You have now encouraged the bullies to up the ante.

As I have said before you allow bullying,racism,***ism,swearing,homophobia and now turn on me for objecting.

Goading other posters!...Try reading their posts.

You won't be happy until you ban me so you may as well get on with it.

Your moderating and comments on this issue is laughable..It's simply victim blaming.

You won't see a single abusive post from me if I stay on the site yet you will see my name in multiple posts..goading..swearing..abusing and so on...You will do nothing and if I bring it up..you didn't see it!

You don't like me objecting to you allowing racism and so on..That's your problem not the other trivia..

My name is on the posts...nobody needs to read them but they are some of the most read posts on the site week in week out.

Pathetic!
    Last edited by kempo; 12-09-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Frog I think you do a splendid job not one I would want nor have the time for so I thank you for that BUT if you take note the ones who feel that kempo gets on their tits are the one that reply & report him time after time.They make out, well some of them, that they find him a complete fool.Just don't read the posts submitted by him or any that divert off subject,he does not bother me because I do not take him seriously.More important things in this world,so why does the so called few worry about him.
    100% correctamundo lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Frog I think you do a splendid job not one I would want nor have the time for so I thank you for that BUT if you take note the ones who feel that kempo gets on their tits are the one that reply & report him time after time.They make out, well some of them, that they find him a complete fool.Just don't read the posts submitted by him or any that divert off subject,he does not bother me because I do not take him seriously.More important things in this world,so why does the so called few worry about him.
    That's a great post lol.

Our paths hardly ever cross as you don't like my posts so don't read them.

If you think I am a w..anker you don't post it on here so I have no need to respond.

I don't think anyone has ever complained..If they have then let's see the post and the complainant in question.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    That's a great post lol.

Our paths hardly ever cross as you don't like my posts so don't read them.

If you think I am a w..anker you don't post it on here so I have no need to respond.

I don't think anyone has ever complained..If they have then let's see the post and the complainant in question.

The thing of late is it's all about YOU.

You brag of things I believe are just a fantasy at times and goad the attention just to fill your super sized ego.

Grow up man act your age and just behave like others on here attempt to do so. Time and again you belittle peoples holidays and where they go or what they drink etc.

What business is it of yours how folk spend their time and cash oh and please don't tell me it's just banter.

I once held you in high esteem but of late you're at the bottom of the pile as they say.

Be nice play nice and we'll all get on. For folk to have to ignore your posts says it all at the moment how you're behaving.

Get yourself at the match tonight and start and post nicely again.

Maybe we need some solid rules that we actually follow.

Such as

1. No harry Enfield style gloating ( just take comfort in the fact that we are concededly richer than you)

2. No insulting others out of joking and if it is joking you must add *only kidding* or just messing* for people who are not psychic.

3. No hidden insults for people who disagree with you (me and my well educated mind and my multiple PhD can only conclude that we are ****ed anyone who disagrees with me must be uneducated)

Basicly just don't be a knob

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    You haven't the sense to know what's going on here..

A group of people Post about me repeatedly..they bully in a pack,swear and abuse and you have always supported them.

You are itching to ban me and I have done absolutely nothing wrong except trying to prevent abuse on this site.

Your comments are pathetic and if you want to ban me then go ahead....

You have now encouraged the bullies to up the ante.

As I have said before you allow bullying,racism,***ism,swearing,homophobia and now turn on me for objecting.

Goading other posters!...Try reading their posts.

You won't be happy until you ban me so you may as well get on with it.

Your moderating and comments on this issue is laughable..It's simply victim blaming.

You won't see a single abusive post from me if I stay on the site yet you will see my name in multiple posts..goading..swearing..abusing and so on...You will do nothing and if I bring it up..you didn't see it!

You don't like me objecting to you allowing racism and so on..That's your problem not the other trivia..

My name is on the posts...nobody needs to read them but they are some of the most read posts on the site week in week out.

Pathetic!
    I think thats a load of shyte and you believe what you want. Do I want to ban you? Last night I read a post where you responded to CAM with innuendo. Not very nice! I tried to calm the thread but you go ahead and start another goading me! So the answer to the question that your asking is this. If you continue with your shyte I will ban you!

I considered Lolmorgan's post as support to you but I see your response to him some what agressive.

You start threads inserting other users names waiting for a response esspecially Geetar and MMM. I also don't like the way the conversations go from all parties when they start but I let you get on with it because at the end of the day i's like watching kids in the playground when the teachers not looking.

I'm

To be honest he spoils the board with his constant attention seeking . Its a shame i bet he would have intelligent things to say id he put his mind to it

oh by the way 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1

I think thats a load of shyte and you believe what you want. Do I want to ban you? Last night I read a post where you responded to CAM with innuendo. Not very nice! I tried to calm the thread but you go ahead and start another goading me! So the answer to the question that your asking is this. If you continue with your shyte I will ban you!

I considered Lolmorgan's post as support to you but I see your response to him some what agressive.

You start threads inserting other users names waiting for a response esspecially Geetar and MMM. I also don't like the way the conversations go from all parties when they start but I let you get on with it because at the end of the day i's like watching kids in the playground when the teachers not looking.

I'm
    For what it's worth frog, i know i've played my part in some of the shyte but really don't care what he does or says tbh, i think the mods are handling it correctly from where i'm standing, (i don't know whether this post will help or hinder though...)

I'm
    I bear my share of responsibility, frog. But no more. I shall ignore all this bombastic idiot's posts in future. I tried the olive branch routine last year suggesting our bickering was spoiling others' enjoyment of the board. His reply was "Does this mean you won't threaten to shoot me, again?" He thrives on discord and argument. I'd love to see the back of him but he'd only re-emerge under yet another of his multiple identities.

By the way, I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Villamiller sent me this photo which I think establishes kempo's bona fides beyond question.
    Name:  doc.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  65.4 KB

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast