+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FAO of the clique of abusers on here

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I suppose if I said the only important thing about our MP is that she's pretty or made several rambling posts about Muslims driving on the pavement or constantly referred to the physical attributes of "big Black lads" you'd accuse me of ***ism, Islamophobia and racism? But then again perhaps not.
    Goading

No action

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Goading

No action
    Fair comment is not goading. In your many plaintive requests for special protection from the mods you have repeatedly stated your distaste for ***ism, Islamophobia, homophobia and racism which you feel are widespread on MM. I merely point out that this is odd given your frequent ill-informed comments about black people in various sports and that some of the worst recent examples of ***ism and anti-Muslim sentiment you let pass without a mention. Just seems a bit two-faced to me.

There has been quite a lot of dodgy material on this site from the Kempo stable of "characters", which would not be appropriate from anybody who really was a doctor... so draw your own conclusions from that. He's hardly in a strong position to criticise others, even if some of them are offensive too.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-09-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    There has been quite a lot of dodgy material on this site from the Kempo stable of "characters", which would not be appropriate from anybody who really was a doctor. He's hardly in a strong position to criticise others, even if some of them are offensive too
    mike get a life just leave it.Talk about a dog with a fecking bone,if he winds you up ignore him but you can't or won't,dog with a bone.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 13-09-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    mike get a life just leave it.Talk about a dog with a fecking bone,if he winds you up ignore him but you can't or won't,dog with a bone.
    Lol, you seem determined to tell the rest of us what to post and who to ignore. I preferred it when you used to tell us Warne was out of his depth and he like the rest of us fans had been shafted by the club.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Lol, you seem determined to tell the rest of us what to post and who to ignore. I preferred it when you used to tell us Warne was out of his depth and he like the rest of us fans had been shafted by the club.
    I do apologise monty I still believe he was out of his depth in the Championship that's why he needed help,the club did shaft us by allowing this to happen.To be relegated in November with out a fight was in my book shafted.

God almighty aren't we all part of the same fan base why can't we all get along?

Don't you think this d1ck measuring fight has gone on long enough. Can someone buy someone a pint and move on please like proper Yorkshire men do.

What kind of example are you being to the newer fans that are reading these handbag 👜 slapping posts and are wondering to themselves do I really want to be apart of this?

As I say to my old man when he runs from a spider
    "Grab a snickers, get some nuts" (now that's a joke)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456