+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Guesses for Line Up and Score Versus Barnsley Please?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wild Guesses for Line Up and Score Versus Barnsley Please?

Anyone?

Ever the optimist, 3-1 Derby and then plan a trip to Wemberley

Line-up, no idea, will GR play the stiffs or have things got serious now?

It seems clear that Rowett will give some players game time - so Mitchell is a good bet, Forsyth if he is fit, Shackell and maybe Pearce, and we seem to be talking Thorne and Bird a youngster for midfield.

Up front well I guess Martin and possibly Winnall?

If Barnsley arent bothered then we could win 2-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    It seems clear that Rowett will give some players game time - so Mitchell is a good bet, Forsyth if he is fit, Shackell and maybe Pearce, and we seem to be talking Thorne and Bird a youngster for midfield.

Up front well I guess Martin and possibly Winnall?.

If Barnsley arent bothered then we could win 2-0.
    Believe Winnall is 'cup-tied' WR. Otherwise I agree, with maybe a role for Anya out wide.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Believe Winnall is 'cup-tied' WR. Otherwise I agree, with maybe a role for Anya out wide.
    Conversation with a Sheff W fan I endured the SW/Forest match with on Saturday, when Buttercup made his entrance:

Me: Is Winnall any good?
    SW Fan: Yes. Is Butterfield any good?
    Me: No

Cue SW Fan looking quizzically into his beer glass

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Conversation with a Sheff W fan I endured the SW/Forest match with on Saturday, when Buttercup made his entrance:

Me: Is Winnall any good?
    SW Fan: Yes. Is Butterfield any good?
    Me: No

Cue SW Fan looking quizzically into his beer glass
    Positively Pinteresque.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Positively Pinteresque.
    We're on a literary roll this am, elsewhere Macstheman paraphrases Animal Farm, also subconsciuosly running the mod gauntlet by insinuating Rattea to be a pig.

4-2-3-1 formation

Mitchell
    Forsyth Shackell Pearce Baird

Johnson Huddlestone

Vydra Lawrence
    Russell

Martin

Expect a weakened side with a couple of youngsters, Mitchell in goal. Shame about Winnal being cup tied. Probably Martin starting up front.

I'm gonna be positive, reckon we'll win 2-1, after being arrogant at 1-0 and realising at 1-1 we actually need to work hard.

Line up pretty much what people expected. A 16yr old alongside chrystal legs looks a little on the light side but let's hope GT comes through unscathed and the youngster enjoys his moment. We don't need ET tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Line up pretty much what people expected. A 16yr old alongside chrystal legs looks a little on the light side but let's hope GT comes through unscathed and the youngster enjoys his moment. We don't need ET tonight.

Why does someone want to call home?

I will get my coat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)