Well we welcome the table toppers tomorrow and who'd have thought that before the start of the season. Waiting on Pearson and DJ fitness as could do with both of these back after some crackin recent performances and from the sounds of it they were missed on Saturday. Sounds like DJ as half a chance but I'm afraid Pearson will still be unavailable. Leeds at home to Brummies and at the moment Leeds are motoring and on Cardiff's heels so I think CB you might want us to win for a change, am I right The way Birmingham are playing at the moment it's still WIP and Leeds have made some cracking siginings so only see this one as a cert home win. Our recent home record against Cardiff is excellent and even though Cardiff have set off like a house on fire I think we can grab the 3 points especially as Cardiff are on the road again within 4 days.

The Tykes have their cup game against the Rams and current home form and with Derby desperate to do well in the league after a couple of very disappointing seasons I think Barnsley will sneak this one.