+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley takeover moves closer with change in shares

Tha norron twittsa SB athar , thall ballacks this deal if tharronitt

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Wondering if this takeover will be announced to take advantage of the Sky game on saturday and the big trumpet .

Patrick's programme notes were not only very sad to read but also carried more than a hint of signing off from the club so to speak on a professional level .
    It looks that way just now , don't know how it will happen, but i hope it's done with dignity and respect , not some Circus act

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha norron twittsa SB athar , thall ballacks this deal if tharronitt
    SB and Hodger chaining themselves to railings in Ponty End car park

" go home capitalists "

" english owners for english clubs "

" no frecking on Oakwell "

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It looks that way just now , don't know how it will happen, but i hope it's done with dignity and respect , not some Circus act
    I'm against announcing it on saturday and as you say creating a circus and media frenzy .

Not the right circumstances for this carry on , good point loma

Wondering if this takeover will be announced to take advantage of the Sky game on saturday and the big trumpet .

Patrick's programme notes were not only very sad to read but also carried more than a hint of signing off from the club so to speak on a professional level .

I got that impression too mate. Come Saturday it'll be a whole new ball game

Agree animal, looked iike a farewell note

Miller in peace,I hope what ever comes of this it is done with tact & sincerity,NO fan fare just do the business with respect.Good luck too you all in these sad times in more ways than one.

" go home capitalists "

Pointless protesting against them Chinese. They'd probably run you over with a tank.
    They take no notice of tens of thousands of protesters in Hong Kong, I don't think they'd bother with a couple of pensioners.

I think it will be announced on Saturday after all the old players have been announced to the crowd? Question is will Hourihane be allowed to take the stage as a former Cup/Play off winning Captain then play against us???

" go home capitalists "

Flacking on Oakwell site. Now there's an idea for Mister Lee.

Unfortunately I can well see a media circus Setdi evening. Parade of Red Dragons to the tune of "Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Talk" from that musical (forgotten which) followed by Mister Lee in cashmere overcoat waving to crowd and walking perimeter throwing new ten parnd nooats into crowd. Al be sat theear thinking of the quiet dignity of Patrick as all around me adore Mister Lee's money chanting" Mister Lee, Chase the Dream, Mister Lee, Chase the Dream".
    Al be sat in a different seat in four years time as FC Barnsley welcome Curzon Ashton to the windswept multi=purpose Dearne Valley Stadium and a crowd of 3000. Shades of Rotherham at the Don Valley Stadium after leaving Millmoor.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-09-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast