+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley takeover moves closer with change in shares

Everything is around making wonga in football in one way or another there are no football clubs as such it's football business.com

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    this has to one the most elaborate 'Spoofs' in the history of the club.
    Companies House has a record of it. Mr Lee say "wise man use Google before gob".

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    companies house has a record of it. Mr lee say "wise man use google before gob". ;d

Love it.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-09-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    Companies House has a record of it. Mr Lee say "wise man use Google before gob".

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Al change it to Mister Lee's accounting and legal teams will ev made sure thuz only one big winner in this and his 20% sidekick can benefit financially as well while Mister Lee is still here. When Mister Lee make much money and go then cheap, cheap shares available.

Like I've said SB same principle but with more wonga [Don't you think PC knows that?] or put another way different day same sh1t

I'm hopeful we will see how much Mr Lee's paid for the club when the deal is announced .

I'm interested to know as well how much working capital will be left in the till once the takeover is complete .

Just out of curiosity of course .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'm hopeful we will see how much Mr Lee's paid for the club when the deal is announced .
    YOU'LL BE LUCKY it'll be undisclosed these wealthy buggers won't want the likes of us knowing their business

I'm interested to know as well how much working capital will be left in the till once the takeover is complete . YOU'LL BE LUCKY but I would be interested just to see how much PC has the clubs interests at heart

Just out of curiosity of course .

Just realised Animal you were probably saying that tongue in cheek
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 12-09-2017 at 03:02 PM.

If as stated Mr Cryne currently has 100% of the shares then at some stage he has to prepare for him selling part or all of the club due to health or other reasons just the same as we do eventually with our houses

Chein Lee now following Barnsley on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Chein Lee now following Barnsley on Twitter
    Wondering if this takeover will be announced to take advantage of the Sky game on saturday and the big trumpet .

Patrick's programme notes were not only very sad to read but also carried more than a hint of signing off from the club so to speak on a professional level .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast