+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wolves To Win

    3 100.00%
  • Bristol City To Win

    0 0%
  • Draw

    0 0%
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wolves v Bristol City Matchday Thread

  1. #1

    Wolves v Bristol City Matchday Thread



    Match Preview Click Here

    Let's hope Wolves can keep the momentum going tonight!

  2. #2
    I can't believe no one participated in this thread. A sign of the times I guess. I didn't even know we had a game!

    Six goals. The highlights should be entertaining. Hint, hint!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I can't believe no one participated in this thread. A sign of the times I guess. I didn't even know we had a game!

    Six goals. The highlights should be entertaining. Hint, hint!
    Link to highlights... the crossbar is still vibrating

    http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...3-bristol-city

  4. #4

  5. #5
    I'm just glad we managed to equalise to make it 3-3. If you was a neutral watching this game then you'd have definately have had your money's worth.

    Wolves again played some good football, chances created and also chances squandered, two players that really stood out for me was Matt Doherty and especially up until he was subbed in the second was Cavaleiro, both played caused the away side no end of problems in my opinion.

    If your score three goals at home you normally expect to take three points. Wolves downfall again for me though is the use of zonal marking, goals one and three weren't helped by using the system. I can look back at the award of the penalty and say i don't think it should've been awarded, but any contact with arm when it's away from the body runs the risk of a ref pointing the spot.

    On another day with chances created Wolves could easily have scored a few more, the time to worry is when the chances dry up.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Cheers Gav. You are an officer and a gentlemen. Well an officer anyway.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,325
    So the slimebag Lee Johnson & Brizzle managed to take a point from you lot, in a 3-3 draw!!.
    This bloke Johnson will be caught out eventually, his luck will run OUT!.
    Anyway Woody (or should I call you Elvis because of the Memphis thing lol), we're visiting the old gold and black stadium on the 23rd.
    Im looking forward to it, whether we get t*watted or not, why worry eh.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So the slimebag Lee Johnson & Brizzle managed to take a point from you lot, in a 3-3 draw!!.
    This bloke Johnson will be caught out eventually, his luck will run OUT!.
    Anyway Woody (or should I call you Elvis because of the Memphis thing lol), we're visiting the old gold and black stadium on the 23rd.
    Im looking forward to it, whether we get t*watted or not, why worry eh.
    I might just be there myself old son. So you might be putting your hand in your pocket for a beer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,325
    Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I might just be there myself old son. So you might be putting your hand in your pocket for a beer.
    Well first of all we've got to take care of the Villingham this Satdy, who knows we might get Steve Bruce sacked if we beat them lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •