+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Wolves v Bristol City Matchday Thread

Wolves v Bristol City Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

Let's hope Wolves can keep the momentum going tonight!

I can't believe no one participated in this thread. A sign of the times I guess. I didn't even know we had a game!

Six goals. The highlights should be entertaining. Hint, hint!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I can't believe no one participated in this thread. A sign of the times I guess. I didn't even know we had a game!

Six goals. The highlights should be entertaining. Hint, hint!
    Link to highlights... the crossbar is still vibrating

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...3-bristol-city

I'm just glad we managed to equalise to make it 3-3. If you was a neutral watching this game then you'd have definately have had your money's worth.

Wolves again played some good football, chances created and also chances squandered, two players that really stood out for me was Matt Doherty and especially up until he was subbed in the second was Cavaleiro, both played caused the away side no end of problems in my opinion.

If your score three goals at home you normally expect to take three points. Wolves downfall again for me though is the use of zonal marking, goals one and three weren't helped by using the system. I can look back at the award of the penalty and say i don't think it should've been awarded, but any contact with arm when it's away from the body runs the risk of a ref pointing the spot.

On another day with chances created Wolves could easily have scored a few more, the time to worry is when the chances dry up.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Cheers Gav. You are an officer and a gentlemen. Well an officer anyway.

So the slimebag Lee Johnson & Brizzle managed to take a point from you lot, in a 3-3 draw!!.
    This bloke Johnson will be caught out eventually, his luck will run OUT!.
    Anyway Woody (or should I call you Elvis because of the Memphis thing lol), we're visiting the old gold and black stadium on the 23rd.
    Im looking forward to it, whether we get t*watted or not, why worry eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So the slimebag Lee Johnson & Brizzle managed to take a point from you lot, in a 3-3 draw!!.
    This bloke Johnson will be caught out eventually, his luck will run OUT!.
    Anyway Woody (or should I call you Elvis because of the Memphis thing lol), we're visiting the old gold and black stadium on the 23rd.
    Im looking forward to it, whether we get t*watted or not, why worry eh.
    I might just be there myself old son. So you might be putting your hand in your pocket for a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I might just be there myself old son. So you might be putting your hand in your pocket for a beer.
    Well first of all we've got to take care of the Villingham this Satdy, who knows we might get Steve Bruce sacked if we beat them lol.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)