+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t your dating profile

o/t your dating profile

many may be aware i have to see a shrink every 3 months

my homework from this visit is she wants me to think what i would have put in a dating advert when i was 25-28 and what i would put in one know that i am 55

i dont know here reasoning behind it yet but there were 9 of us at the meeting and we ll talked about it afterwards an it seems a good idea

if you had to do it how would yours read ?

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

my homework from this visit is she wants me to think what i would have put in a dating advert when i was 25-28 and what i would put in one know that i am 55

i dont know here reasoning behind it yet but there were 9 of us at the meeting and we ll talked about it afterwards an it seems a good idea

Why not offer to take your shrink on a date Pboro and let her see what a man you still are.

By "having to see one" do you mean "have to" because a magistrate/judge has ordered this?

Please reply asap...

By "having to see one" do you mean "have to" because a magistrate/judge has ordered this?

Please reply asap...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post

Please reply asap...
    ni i recieved injuries

ni i recieved injuries
    That's tragic. How did they affect you so as to need a shrink?

He was shot in the @rse by a gay sniper.

I'd just be totally honest, I'm a right stinking mess.
    I'm clean but regularly smell of skin back cheesy prawns on the regular occasions that my skin peels back a little bit with passing thoughts.
    I have piles but not bum busters.
    I have the @rse of a pole dancer but the gut of a greedy b@stard.

After sitting on a cloth seat for a while there sometimes can be a smell of @rse left behind. Not terrible but a bit niffy, if you get my meaning.

I'm a bit of a baldy git due to my receding hair of which I refuse to allow to grow like a Rab C Nesbitt hamlet cigar advert.
    I hate to wear jewelry of any description, which also includes a watch...although the watch is negotiable.

Surprisingly I don't have sweaty feet but my bell end and @rse make up for that.
    I never have hanging nose hair because I use one of those nose thingies, like a fat pen up yer nose.

Same with my lugs.

I know it sounds bad but here's my better points, if you can call them better.
    I never have greasy hair.
    I'm clean shaven.
    I wear clean duds every day, believe it or not.
    I wear the same socks for a week due to my feet not stinking. Actually that's probably not a better point, if any are.

I have all my own teeth except for two false ones and they're not too bad for my age which is 50.......ish.

Oh, one more thing.
    I do tend to dribble a little bit after a wee which is probably why my bell end stinks like a cave full of dead crab,lobsters, rotten fish and a massive selection of rotten molluscs all festering in a thick pool of Limburger cheese.

What's my chances?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'd just be totally honest, I'm a right stinking mess.
    I'm clean but regularly smell of skin back cheesy prawns on the regular occasions that my skin peels back a little bit with passing thoughts.
    I have piles but not bum busters.
    I have the @rse of a pole dancer but the gut of a greedy b@stard.

After sitting on a cloth seat for a while there sometimes can be a smell of @rse left behind. Not terrible but a bit niffy, if you get my meaning.

I'm a bit of a baldy git due to my receding hair of which I refuse to allow to grow like a Rab C Nesbitt hamlet cigar advert.
    I hate to wear jewelry of any description, which also includes a watch...although the watch is negotiable.

Surprisingly I don't have sweaty feet but my bell end and @rse make up for that.
    I never have hanging nose hair because I use one of those nose thingies, like a fat pen up yer nose.

Same with my lugs.

I know it sounds bad but here's my better points, if you can call them better.
    I never have greasy hair.
    I'm clean shaven.
    I wear clean duds every day, believe it or not.
    I wear the same socks for a week due to my feet not stinking. Actually that's probably not a better point, if any are.

I have all my own teeth except for two false ones and they're not too bad for my age which is 50.......ish.

Oh, one more thing.
    I do tend to dribble a little bit after a wee which is probably why my bell end stinks like a cave full of dead crab,lobsters, rotten fish and a massive selection of rotten molluscs all festering in a thick pool of Limburger cheese.

What's my chances?
    Get yasel doon Pennywell, you'll have them lining up.

I fart a lot after drinking beer or eating bread or pasta,I should go gluten free but at my age I can't be bothered.
    I have always managed to keep my gas to myself on a date however.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)