shopify analytics
+ Visit Burnley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool latest

Liverpool latest

Sadio Mane red card appeal fails so he's out for three games.

Tonight's team
    Coutinho could return for Liverpool while Dejan Lovren and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will be pushing to start. Sadio Mane will be available as his three-game suspension after being sent off against Manchester City does not cover European games.

Seville will soften them up nicely for Saturday!

I'm happy we won't have to face Mane, Rolls Royce of a player, best in the PL, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Seville will soften them up nicely for Saturday!
    Hope they Marmelise them!

Klopps team flops again, lots of criticism of the defence, and Coutinho looking rusty.
    Hope that continues to Saturday!

Danny back training with first team and Coutinho back in favour.

Klopp loves Sean

Klopp on Burnley: "Yes they won against Chelsea, who were one-man down. What I really like is what Sean Dyche is doing there. They have a clean plan. You can see it in each game and it is so difficult to play (against) as all their players show a big desire to defend all the situations and there is not one player in the team who you think 'He gambles a little bit'.

"Their two away games they got four points from Chelsea and Tottenham. That is something I have to consider when I think about the line-up, we need freshness in mind and legs. There will be really small spaces, there is not a lot of easy situations where you can out-play them.

"It is really interesting to play them because they are always on a really high level since I've been in the league. Maybe the best game we played against them was the first game when we lost 2-0: we were really strong in this game, had the ball all the time and they still scored twice.

"But it is not that we think about these games. We've made a big step in all the areas we need for these games. If we are all ready for work we can be really good."

" there is not one player in the team who you think 'He gambles a little bit'."

He's obviously not talking about last season then.