+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iFollow

Did you send a complaint to ifollow? It happened to me but I just switched my ipad off and on and it was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by spag View Post
    Did you send a complaint to ifollow? It happened to me but I just switched my ipad off and on and it was fine.
    Just kept telling me that an e-mail had been sent to my inbox to reset password, but, even now, still no e-mail, and still can't log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    If they are the steps you need to take then maybe all you need do is open a Private Browsing window which shouldn't save those settings from session to session and won't keep removing stuff you might normally want to keep.
    OldPie - Not sure that will work....one of the games, I tried to watch with my cache set at zero (menu, options, advanced, put a zero in the cache box) but I actually got a message across the iFollow screen...."you cannot access iFollow in Private Viewing mode"......so I went back in, put 1,000 in the cache limit box....re-booted the computer and it played fine on the 270 setting on the iFollow toolbar circular cog thingy(anything above that here and the pics freeze)

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Just kept telling me that an e-mail had been sent to my inbox to reset password, but, even now, still no e-mail, and still can't log in.
    I'm guessing they are snowed under with complaints....my last complaint took a week to answer and was "empty your cache box"

Now I do both before each game, clear all history and clear the cache.....both under the Firefox tools (top right 3 bars) logo

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    OldPie - Not sure that will work....one of the games, I tried to watch with my cache set at zero (menu, options, advanced, put a zero in the cache box) but I actually got a message across the iFollow screen...."you cannot access iFollow in Private Viewing mode"......so I went back in, put 1,000 in the cache limit box....re-booted the computer and it played fine on the 270 setting on the iFollow toolbar circular cog thingy(anything above that here and the pics freeze)
    What strange limitations they seem to impose

What strange limitations they seem to impose
    Again I'm guessing - but I think they're trying to stop UK/Irish customers from trying to access via a VPN or trying to conceal their identity?

Maybe a tech expert on here can tell us whether setting the cache to zero and also hitting the "do not keep history" button on Firefox has the effect of Private Browsing/using a VPN to conceal one's location?.....anyway, they don't allow it according to the automated message on the iFollow screen

Again I'm guessing - but I think they're trying to stop UK/Irish customers from trying to access via a VPN or trying to conceal their identity?

Maybe a tech expert on here can tell us whether setting the cache to zero and also hitting the "do not keep history" button on Firefox has the effect of Private Browsing/using a VPN to conceal one's location?.....anyway, they don't allow it according to the automated message on the iFollow screen
    I wonder if the new

https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/int...tm_content=REL

or if too long -

http://tinyurl.com/y9zpe78u

would work? Keeping one container solely for iFollow.

I wonder if the new

https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/int...tm_content=REL

or if too long -

http://tinyurl.com/y9zpe78u

would work? Keeping one container solely for iFollow.
    TBH OldPie....I don't want to mess with it, now I've got iFollow to work.....the pics are poor, but that's not their fault, streaming via a land-line is like being back in the UK in the late 90s...tosh....but it works.

It's quite funny, but if the frames freeze whilst Stead is on the ball, no problem....if it's Aless or Hawk or even Jones, my first reaction is "how did he get up there that quickly".....hahahaha

TBH OldPie....I don't want to mess with it, now I've got iFollow to work.....the pics are poor, but that's not their fault, streaming via a land-line is like being back in the UK in the late 90s...tosh....but it works.

It's quite funny, but if the frames freeze whilst Stead is on the ball, no problem....if it's Aless or Hawk or even Jones, my first reaction is "how did he get up there that quickly".....hahahaha

Or like some areas in GB 2017. lol

I bet they are streaming in HD because their cameras are capable of it - they could just stream in Standard Definition which would be quite adequate for the vast majority and better than stuttering frames. Unless of course you want to read the illegible numbers on the back of Notts' shirts.

Anyway glad it's working for you in a fashion. Given what else is happening your end of the world I guess this is the least of your concerns.

For a few years I lived underneath a volcano in Rabaul, Papua New Guinea. Frequent earthquakes (I woke up one night holding the sides of the bed wondering why I was shaking when I knew I'd gone to bed alone). It was easy to get a bit blase but then a few years after I left the town was destroyed:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-1...rabaul/5753482

The photo of the harbour doesn't show what was missing - it was all built up, houses including mine, the market, the offices I worked at, the golf course, hotels, cinema. yacht club, airport are all in the desolation along the far side of the harbour.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast